Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Falling down.

Please forward all pecans to @Foamy T. Squirrel

he will convert it  after taking his cut and send the monies to me.

Listen, skunk. I ain't your goddamn manager. I'm busy. I have a new cartoon coming out every month and a website, complete with squirrel songs and stuff that Leora enjoys. You haven't done a new Warner Bros cartoon in years. And don't give me this "Leora likes older, more mature rescue animals..." crap, either.

Remember: I'm a CamCaps member and all CamCaps members are cheap bastards. My cut wouldn't leave enough for you worth the cost of postage anyway... 😜

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Listen, skunk. I ain't your goddamn manager. I'm busy. I have a new cartoon coming out every month and a website, complete with squirrel songs and stuff that Leora enjoys. You haven't done a new Warner Bros cartoon in years. And don't give me this "Leora likes older, more mature rescue animals..." crap, either.

Remember: I'm a CamCaps member and all CamCaps members are cheap bastards. My cut wouldn't leave enough for you worth the cost of postage anyway... 😜

That's it I'm done here. I will not be insulted by some punny little tree rat with rabies.

Just so you know I have so many damn cartoons that they'll be running in syndication for the next 50 years. I'm raking in royalties and hanging out with with Leora on my yacht and getting sponge baths while you sir are just getting started. Maybe you can draw a crowd on Youtube to watch your cartoons. I just hope on it's more than flies you draw crawling around cc.

I'm out 😡😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ah, I remember the good old days when we woodland creatures all got along loving the goddess in the Krasnoyarsk forest...

Leora-and-her-Animal-Friends.png  0

We did get along at one time, but I never liked that picture because Aussie or the lasagna eating cat and I was left out, but I do see most of your family in the picture.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ah, I remember the good old days when we woodland creatures all got along loving the goddess in the Krasnoyarsk forest...

Leora-and-her-Animal-Friends.png  0

Just remember who coined the phrase 'Woodland Creatures', And don't tell me one of you said it back in 1913 either. I suspect the next guy that replies will start with "Well,"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love it that Leora has a coffee mug that says "Proud to be a knitter". Although I have not seen her knit for a few years and I don't recall it lasting all that long. Hope you get happy Leora. Based on history if CC had pissed her off we would have heard from her. She has taken a lot of shit over the years so what we say to her these days she has heard before many times.

Are you sure that Leora’s coffee mug doesn’t say “Proud to be a Shitter”. I think would be more appropriate with all the unhealthy crap that she eats. I am amazed by the amount of Coke and carb filled food like pizza 🍕  yet she doesn’t seem to gain any weight and continues to stay in shape. I can only attribute it to amazing genes 🧬, and not the ones she squeezes her ass into before heading out for the day. 👖 

8 hours ago, DontAsk said:

I believe the problem is, when you present a product for subscribers to watch, but the product (Leora) is out of the apartment for 75% of the time, you have a product failure. 

You’re correct. At the core of all the complaining about the happenings in Leora’s apartment over the past week or so is that she was M.I.A., and it appeared that her behavior was going to become the norm, which is not what subscribers signed up for who may be spending close to money 💵 $50/mo. A analogy that comes to mind is subscribing to a cable television package that cost $50/mo with hundreds of channels, however you may have subscribed primarily to watch the NFL Sunday Ticket channels to follow your favorite football team 🏈, which is the NE Patriots. Then one Sunday you turn on your television to watch the NE Patriots, and you find out the cable company is not broadcasting that game for no explanation to the subscriber. If it happens one weekend you may be slightly disappointed, but when it becomes a regular habit of the NE Patriots not airing for 4-5 consecutive weeks with no explanation you become upset and feel like you were mislead by the Cable television company who indicated the NE Patriots would be broadcast when you initially signed up. Then the cable company tells you, “Sorry there are plenty of other channels to watch instead of the team you want to see play”. As a paying customer you should at least be informed that the NE Patriots weren’t going to be shown again, that way they could make a informed choice whether they still want to pay money 💵 $50/mo to watch other teams they have little interest in viewing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

We did get along at one time, but I never liked that picture because Aussie or the lasagna eating cat and I was left out, but I do see most of your family in the picture.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Just remember who coined the phrase 'Woodland Creatures', And don't tell me one of you said it back in 1913 either. I suspect the next guy that replies will start with "Well,"

Well, Pepe's not in the picture because he was the photographer, and back in 1913 the Kodak cameras didn't have self-timers, so he couldn't be in this picture.

PS: Koala's are only found in Australia, not Krasnoyarsk. Cats are not woodland creatures unless they're feral, in which case they're skinny and they don't eat lasagna or have high paying jobs in comic strips.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3