Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

1 hour ago, lugoside said:

I don't think I asked for anything bad and I didn't say it will be the only one I will ignore.
I just don't think it makes sense to fill #36topic with this content. That's all.
And then sorry, if I only have 5 posts, what does that mean? Is my thought worth less than yours? Explain yourself better, please. Thanks

When you choose to ignore someone it's not a good thing.  We are all different and you too will be different from anyone here. Members can fill this and other topic's with anything but along it's a little related to the topic. Hope this answers your question.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You make a fair point lugoside , the facility for blocking would not be there if it wasn't to suit people's varying taste's.....and it's your prerogative to use it or not.

We were all " Newbies " on this forum at one time or another, and the fact you have only made five post's since joining does not lesson the credibility of them.

Don't worry too much about that grumpy bastard Aussie😹 He's always the same before he's had his daily ration of either Leora, Malia, or Eucalyptus leaves  to brighten his day...😹😹 

Your taking the piss aren't you mate?  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your taking the piss aren't you mate?  

😹😹😹... They didn’t remove your sense of humour by mistake when you were in the hospital did they mate...😹 Course I’m taking the piss...You wouldn’t have it any other way would you?😹

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Last nights time before the unfortunate loss of stream feed for two hours, seemed to be pleasantly enjoyable for for those on both ends of the stream. The unfortunate timing of the stream loss seemed to really put a damper on a time of pleasant enjoyment when it seemed that perhaps some levels of enjoyment could have perhaps even been increased for those on both ends of the stream.

Besides having always seemed to be a really nice and down to earth women so to speak, Malia certainly has also seemed to be quite shy and inhibited until more recent times. It has seemed that perhaps she has opened up some and gotten past some of the shyness and being as inhibited as once seemed to be, but she still certainly seems to be quite timid in possessing a certain amount of reluctance in some areas of life.

• Upvote 1

I see Malia is alone in the apartment again, is the 'outside friendship' back on after the flowers? Guess this means more disappearing in the evening and coming back early in the morning for Leora if it is, even though she's clearly not shagging anyone, loves Paul and would never cheat.