Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That woman certainly has very little if any rhythm.

To be honest that is the least concerning aspect!😆

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

To be honest that is the least concerning aspect!😆

Glad you and some others find some attractiveness in her. I'm certain she can use all the supportive compliments she can get.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Glad you and some others find some attractiveness in her. I'm certain she can use all the supportive compliments she can get.

Everyone has their own favourites of course and she is mine.  And she has been such a star in the last week. Often at i think are difficult times.

22 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Very true. She is deliriously happy after resolving whatever the problem was on Sunday. But i do have to say in all honesty whilst one is like that, going off what i see on cam including of course body language, i am not sure the other one is right now. I just get that feeling.😢

Irrespective of what we may think, these two girls are individuals and are not joined at the hip like Siamese twins...Leora owes Malia nothing and vice versa, they both need their own space to do as they wish without any guilt attached.

Geographically they are identical, but physically, psychologically and intellectually they are possibly a world apart.🤔

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because of BS posting like this, we are now on Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 which all started with Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #5 in January of 2020.  Now, someone please explain to me why there should be more than 5 or 6 at the most General Chat Topics for this apartment since January 2020?  Never mind, the answer is because of Puto Filipes BS constant spamming of shit to this thread!!

To my knowledge, there have been no complaints from the CC's administration. 

There has been no censoring done concerning the excess pages. 

May I remind you of the excessive vulgar gifs that Raul posted earlier this year.

No need to reply. I already know why those did not bother you. It is because those were degrading Leora.

Unlike Pulo Filipes who shows his appreciation of her. 

Just my personal observation,and opinion, that apparent attitude of Leora's Negative Fans.

Is that this the Leora's , Malia thread of CC's forum. Should be Off Limits, to Leora's, and Malia's Supportive Fans.

Keeping in mind that the Automatic Post Counter, does not do anything, but count numbers. Not giving a rats ass whether the posts be Yea, Neigh, oops Nay !!

Should you wish to complain about the space I used. Take it up with your buddy Nicholas !! 😁

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

there are 22 girls here is everyone supposed to like the same one

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Irrespective of what we may think, these two girls are individuals and are not joined at the hip like Siamese twins...Leora owes Malia nothing and vice versa, they both need their own space to do as they wish without any guilt attached.

Geographically they are identical, but physically, psychologically and intellectually they are possibly a world apart.🤔

You got that right cat man do.

• Upvote 1