Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you girls,that was excellent.And a special thanks to Malia,she was the one that made it possible.If it wasn´t for her rubbing on Leora´s pussy I don´t think it would have been anything.

Malia has become a little Star in her own right. 💖

3 hours ago, marco6742 said:

This bate-off is a little one sided, Malia needs to catch up!

come on! leora is a seasoned vet of many many years and malia is a rookie in her first season. leora might have to show her the ropes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Just watched part of the bate and have to admit I wasn't impressed.   Don't think they meant it.

All I could tell was that someone's hand spent a lot of time on someone else's crotch.  If you or some other generous soul will post the video, I'll watch it and tell you if I concur with your assessment. 😄

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Just watched part of the bate and have to admit I wasn't impressed.   Don't think they meant it.

There was nothing worth being impressed over. They're only doing these shows during the week to shut people up for when Leora goes out during the weekend.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it was a great night of friends

👸👸

🐈😘 

Never a truer word spoken Sir!

9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just checked in and yes the selfish one is actually home, and she is showing us a little something, so I guess if everyone starts praising her right now at this moment, she may hopefully go a little further for us.. and I may add, confuse people may not understand sarcasm

I always thought sarcasm was the lowest form of wit..😸

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I truly believe Malia needs some man love, because she already knows Leora is experiencing it on a regular basis, and she's probably tired of playing the stand in roll when the Leora is out allegedly having a nice time with a male companion... so before the full page replies to my comment, I just like to say I am not an expert of what happens outside this apartment, but it's only my opinion of what she's feeling

If as you say Leora is experiencing man love, then once a week or possibly twice with a good imagination is hardly regular..... positively celibate to my mind..😹😹

• Haha 4