Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she should. Seemed she was given ample opportunity and was reluctantly hesitant.

That is what maybe threw her. She was getting into the second part though but it looked as if she DID want to push it only for hesitation in perhaps doing the wrong thing.

What is important is that this situation means too much for them to throw away. I did not expect Leora to take control like she did, and give what she did back. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she should. Seemed she was given ample opportunity and reluctantly faltered.

Malia needs to do it for real and not stop. Sometimes you need to be brave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think Malia was a bit taken by surprise tonight with Leora taking change instead. She almost looked a bit nervy but in the best way. She loved it all though!!😄

I have no doubt that it may have been enjoyed by them both. As far as the other, it's seemed that way all along at other times as well from my perspective.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

PS Do not think i am being rude but i am not allowed any more reactions to comments today, ive used them up! But there is a lot of likes and upvotes i want to give. Sorry!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

She may have been because she was certainly hesitant on a good opportunity.

I think that was it. We did not see anything 'New' but Leora was in charge rather than the other way round. She assumed the Malia role. And i think Malia was totally thrown by it. It was there but she may have thought 'What do i do now?'. We can see what it means to her so it was not because it does not interest her!!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

PS Do not think i am being rude but i am not allowed any more reactions to comments today, ive used them up! But there is a lot of likes and upvotes i want to give. Sorry!

How is that my friend ? I wasn't aware that the forum even done so for registered members.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

How is that my friend ? I wasn't aware that the forum even done so for registered members.

I click on the reaction button and it says "Sorry you cannot add any more today". Maybe there is a limit?