Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

how about giving them credit for trying somethimg they have obviously never done before.it isnt that long ago that they wore panties when they bathed together/

But we've already seen them touch each other. Leora full blown schlicked Malia off not that long ago.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

how about giving them credit for trying somethimg they have obviously never done before.it isnt that long ago that they wore panties when they bathed together/

They have rubbed each others pussy's before.  It's not a new thing to them.  :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm so sorry, lol, but I'm no pulo at all, hehe (eventhough I like him/her in his harmlessnes) but I feel like I have to post this (it's been played over the radio all over and over again and it's all about refrain). 🙂

It's usable in many ways - but my first thought was about the last days - wher's this world going to? What's this world (forum) coming to? 😉

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

you certainly missed the bank action, they went much further than this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1