Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

PS Do not think i am being rude but i am not allowed any more reactions to comments today, ive used them up! But there is a lot of likes and upvotes i want to give. Sorry!

$20 USD a year will get our friend "slipper guyquad" set up, and if you have points you have laying around in the CC bank, you can donate them to him so he can purchase a Premium membership.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

How is that my friend ? I wasn't aware that the forum even done so for registered members.

they don't 🤣

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

$20 USD a year will get our friend "slipper guyquad" set up, and if you have points you have laying around in the CC bank, you can donate them to him so he can purchase a Premium membership.

Come on slipper.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you for the explanation Sir, but please everyone keep your points for someone deserving! Thank you for that though, very nice sentiment!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Come on slipper.

It is something i will have to consider closely Sir!

It's certainly nice to see Leora and Malia in intimacy, it's a pity, that there's no game between them, it seems a bit mechanical, but after all if they both like men, there's little to do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

It's certainly nice to see Leora and Malia in intimacy, it's a pity, that there's no game between them, it seems a bit mechanical, but after all if they both like men, there's little to do

a little cross training would hurt them

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

they don't 🤣

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I click on the reaction button and it says "Sorry you cannot add any more today". Maybe there is a limit?

Geeze. I can't keep track of what Guests, Registered, or Premium members can do with our software. I've been a Mod far too long (many members would agree! 😜) so I'd need to run this question by SC or Admin, if you'd like. But I know that being Premium at CC is cheap as hell and you get some very special treatment and access. And Leora and Malia will love you and massage your entire body with their love and affection. I promise. :wink::biggrin:

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, unfortunately it appears that, that may have been it for the now. Not likely anyone gonna feel up for anything else of any similar nature after consuming as much in food.

Can't blame them! Ok, We did not see anything that we have not seen before of course but it was the manner of it. The reversal of roles. How Malia looked the nervous one, maybe she was a bit confused. How Leora took the lead. How it was her who gave back in a way that has been missing since 'That' Saturday night. How she did much more than Malia. How Malia when front on seemed just about to 'Go' when in the right place, but stopped on more than one occasion.  Ok, let us not get ahead of ourselves, it was just rubbing but as i said the manner was different. We can see now that this situation means something, it is something they do not want to lose, and it can still happen at any time. And as usual it was a beautiful sensual time together. This is why so many love seeing it.