Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

I just found a study in the Apr.22, 2015 issue of  SCIENCE DAILY conducted by the University of New South Wales. The conclusion of the study was this, "  THE WIDESPREAD USE OF CLOTH MASKS BY HEALTHCARE WORKERS MAY ACTUALLY PUT THEM AT INCREASED RISK OF RESPIRATORY ILLNESS AND VIRAL INFECTIONS AND THEIR GLOBAL USE SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED, ACCORDING TO A UNSW STUDY." :huh:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Covid-19 is real, but many of the covid-19 statistics may not be real. The disease has been politicized worldwide.

I just got off the phone with my oldest brother and he was going to ask me to go to lunch and I told him that I just didn't feel comfortable with this whole Covid-19 thing going on and this is what he told me....

There were 3 ladies from his church that went to get tested for the Covid-19 virus due to being exposed to someone that supposedly had it.  They went to the testing site and said there was a long line and while waiting to get tested the staff at the site came out and handed everybody paperwork to fill out.  Some minutes later the same staff came out to collect the filled out paperwork from the people in this line and the 3 ladies waited and waited to get tested and ended up leaving because the line was just not moving.  A few days later they all received notifications in the mail that said they were tested positive for Covid-19.  Now...you have to ask yourself WTF is going on and the bottom line answer is the liberals of the USA will stop at nothing to remove a man from office that has exposed so many of them to the public eye and yes, unfortunately the whole world has gotten involved by association!!

The bottom line for those of you that think the virus is spreading and getting worse is.......it's not.  They are testing way more people or saying they have tested way more people and are reporting erroneous numbers and the mortality rates confirm it to be BS!!

This is the last time I will post in this thread......i hate politics and politicians!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just found a study in the Apr.22, 2015 issue of  SCIENCE DAILY conducted by the University of New South Wales. The conclusion of the study was this, "  THE WIDESPREAD USE OF CLOTH MASKS BY HEALTHCARE WORKERS MAY ACTUALLY PUT THEM AT INCREASED RISK OF RESPIRATORY ILLNESS AND VIRAL INFECTIONS AND THEIR GLOBAL USE SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED, ACCORDING TO A UNSW STUDY." :huh:

It is very important to wash the masks regularly at over 60 degrees celsius. Otherwise they can quickly become a source of trouble, even without covid-19.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is very important to wash the masks regularly at over 60 degrees celsius. Otherwise they can quickly become a source of trouble, even without covid-19.

Sorry, but washing masks is not the whole story. You need to read the study. Another quote from the study, "The penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% compared to medical masks with 44%."

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just got off the phone with my oldest brother and he was going to ask me to go to lunch and I told him that I just didn't feel comfortable with this whole Covid-19 thing going on and this is what he told me....

There were 3 ladies from his church that went to get tested for the Covid-19 virus due to being exposed to someone that supposedly had it.  They went to the testing site and said there was a long line and while waiting to get tested the staff at the site came out and handed everybody paperwork to fill out.  Some minutes later the same staff came out to collect the filled out paperwork from the people in this line and the 3 ladies waited and waited to get tested and ended up leaving because the line was just not moving.  A few days later they all received notifications in the mail that said they were tested positive for Covid-19.  Now...you have to ask yourself WTF is going on and the bottom line answer is the liberals of the USA will stop at nothing to remove a man from office that has exposed so many of them to the public eye and yes, unfortunately the whole world has gotten involved by association!!

The bottom line for those of you that think the virus is spreading and getting worse is.......it's not.  They are testing way more people or saying they have tested way more people and are reporting erroneous numbers and the mortality rates confirm it to be BS!!

This is the last time I will post in this thread......i hate politics and politicians!!!

I've lost 3 friends to CV19 in the last 2 months so I find I cannot agree that it is all aimed at getting that idiot out of the White Houser!!! Typical MAGA!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I've lost 3 friends to CV19 in the last 2 months so I find I cannot agree that it is all aimed at getting that idiot out of the White Houser!!! Typical MAGA!

The UK is not the USA---Harley is right on this one.  The reporting numbers are false in the US--look at page 20 articles I posted --and the main stream US media is using it as anti Trump and conservative Republican fodder. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is no way in hell I would ever want to be your friend.

Well, thank God for small favors!! One more thing he can cross off
his bucket list: Not being friends with rigid ridge. He must be the
happiest man on the planet.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Who said it was ALL aimed at getting Trump out of the White House? Just have seen instances in the U.S. where statistics do not jive, and Democrats are definitely using the covid-19 crisis to get rid of Trump. They need to keep the crisis going right through the election no matter what the true figures are.

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Well, thank God for small favors!! One more thing he can cross off
his bucket list: Not being friends with rigid ridge. He must be the
happiest man on the planet.

No, I'm happier because I will never have to personally meet you.:tongue: