Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Yesterday, there were 53,629 new COVID-19 cases in the US and 895 deaths. Today, there were 33,782 and 276 deaths. Somebody's manipulating the numbers. I wonder who that would be, hmmm?

Do you think the numbers are manipulated up or down?  And why?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus I was not a fan of Bush, mostly because of the Iraq invasion...but holy shit was he ever on the money.  I guess Obama pissed the opportunity to be ready away...didn't he!

I agree with your statement about Bush. However, it was Trump and not Obama who reduced the precautions against pandemics. 

• Like 2

Trump ist der größte Corona-US-Lügner. Wegen seinen Märchen sind tausende gutgläubige US-Bürger gestorben.

Und so einen Typen wieder wählen ??? Können US-Bürger sooo dumm sein ??

In Deutschland gibt es nicht nur intelligente Politiker, doch auf Corona wurde hier top agiert !!!

Schande für die USA - immer noch im dummen Goldgräber-Modus ??

• Like 1

Trump has just announced that he and his wife were positive for covid19, which shows that it was not really useful to take the treatment for the prevention of the virus, based on chloroquine

At least now we are sure that it is completely useless because that does not prevent having it

We will see if this will have allowed him to avoid having the worst symptoms.

• Like 1