Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Keep dreaming. Or maybe Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler can make up some evidence like they did in the impeachment hearings.

news flash. all of the impeachment stuff was true. and a lot more would have been exposed without the obvious obstruction. he got away with it because of the do nothing republican senators. it was all right in front of you but you ignored it like everything else he does in front of the entire world every day. you really should pay attention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

This isn't Rome and Trump is neither Nero nor Caligula 😏

the amazing thing is that so much of dear leader's crimes are already known despite his & his enabler's obstruction. he lies all of the time but he's not believable at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

times change. 26 yrs ago that bill was supported by a lot of pols. but you are right that it was a bad law. as for trump no national politician has been as blatantly racist as dear leader regardless of what he says. and regardless of race trump should have 0% support among non white supremicists.

Believe whatever you need to believe and never allow any reality to creep in. 

Americans Blacks have no part in this election. Trump has written them off. And the democrats, as always anticipate receiving their vote. Young Blacks will become more disillusioned, but they are not like their parents. Not sure we want to know what that looks like in the future. Donald Trump is not racist. He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race. He recognizes that soon the Hispanics will have the numbers to take control politically, and they have outwardly opposed Whites..... where the Whites thought they would oppose the Blacks (oops-they don't want what Black people have). I do not consider being proud to be White racist. I am proud to be Black..... no difference. I only spoke-up to say that American Blacks should not be a part of this conversation. We have no part in it. If Trump loses by 10-15% (The American Black population in America). Then he will have effectively screwed himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Believe whatever you need to believe and never allow any reality to creep in. 

i'm trying to take a break from nastiness today so i'll simply correct your comment. Believe whatever you need to believe and never allow any non-reality to creep in. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Americans Blacks have no part in this election. Trump has written them off. And the democrats, as always anticipate receiving their vote. Young Blacks will become more disillusioned, but they are not like their parents. Not sure we want to know what that looks like in the future. Donald Trump is not racist. He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race. He recognizes that soon the Hispanics will have the numbers to take control politically, and they have outwardly opposed Whites..... where the Whites thought they would oppose the Blacks (oops-they don't want what Black people have). I do not consider being proud to be White racist. I am proud to be Black..... no difference. I only spoke-up to say that American Blacks should not be a part of this conversation. We have no part in it. If Trump loses by 10-15% (The American Black population in America). Then he will have effectively screwed himself.

Sorry to see you define yourself by your race. I define myself as being a human being. Too bad there are so many people who are so consumed with being Black,White, Hispanic, etc. that they no longer have the ability to be a human beings. 

4 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

trump is racist. you must not be paying attention. if you are happy with the way things are now enjoy the moment because any more of dear leader in charge will continue the disaster. but if you want to sit on the sidelines & enjoy the show that is up to you. just don't get caught driving while black or some other capital offense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

trump is racist. you must not be paying attention. if you are happy with the way things are now enjoy the moment because any more of dear leader in charge will continue the disaster. but if you want to sit on the sidelines & enjoy the show that is up to you. just don't get caught driving while black or some other capital offense.

And if he doesn't vote for Joe Biden he "ain't  Black ", so says Joe Biden and the little white boy, golfer06.

• Haha 1