Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

12 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I may have missed it, but I couldn't find any post that said anything about the Governor of Virginia until you brought it up. And, when you talk about a Democrat being responsible for his infection, that's blaming the opposition. And, finally, IQ45 is responsible for the entire country, not just himself.

His disastrous and catastrophic mishandling and constant and intentional lying about this virus makes him completely and totally at fault for the outcome. He's responsible for everyone, just like every actual President before him.

Couldn't find out anything about the Virginia Governor and his wife being infected? Kind of shows how dishonest the news media is. Better find some new sources for your information.

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I may have missed it, but I couldn't find any post that said anything about the Governor of Virginia until you brought it up. And, when you talk about a Democrat being responsible for his infection, that's blaming the opposition. And, finally, IQ45 is responsible for the entire country, not just himself.

His disastrous and catastrophic mishandling and constant and intentional lying about this virus makes him completely and totally at fault for the outcome. He's responsible for everyone, just like every actual President before him.

I didn't blame the Virginia governor for his infection. I was just saying how is it fair to blame Trump for Trump's infection and not blame the governor for the governor's infection?  Appears to be a double standard to me.

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You ever hear of a little thing called the World Wide Web or the Internet. World-wide communication and research has been around for quite a number of years. Anyone can learn anything they want to know about almost anything, anyplace or anyone they desire.

And the way Trump supporters are portrayed on the internet is not the Trump supporters that I know. They are just normal American citizens. And I resent a German calling 63 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump "MAGA idiots".

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you need to do a little more research before making such a statement.

Says MaxLexySpyrunner, who constantly shoots of his mouth without an ounce of proof to back it up?  Look up the word HYPOCRISY.  Study it, learn it, know it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So people being infected with covid-19 is a joke to you? Do you also hope all the people infected in the White House die?

Relax Lexy....err....spy....err.....max......umm, what's your name again?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the last i heard he was having some breathing trouble. the docs said the 1st 48 hrs would be the most important. that was from prying tough reporters with sources that don't want to be named for fear of being fired or called names on twitter. don't expect to hear anything resembling the truth from dear leader.

Thought it was laughable when it showed on our news, 10 doctors all marched out with one spokesman, what a bloody circus :biggrin:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So people being infected with covid-19 is a joke to you? Do you also hope all the people infected in the White House die?

Well if they all gather in the gardens like was shown on TV all hugging each other and not wearing masks they deserve everything they get.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1