Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

CNN and MSNBC has been trying to convince people that Trump is in worse condition than the doctors are revealing, but if he leaves the hospital next week completely recovered they will begin saying it was a hoax and that he was never sick. :tongue:

Who cares?  He's toast either way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the last i heard he was having some breathing trouble. the docs said the 1st 48 hrs would be the most important. that was from prying tough reporters with sources that don't want to be named for fear of being fired or called names on twitter. don't expect to hear anything resembling the truth from dear leader.

call me eh crazy but

ever think they needed a break from the media after stand back and stand by

naw, lol, damn conspiracy stuff

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you feel the same way about all the BLM and ANTIFA rioters?

No, but Proud Boys and the other rioting fucks who point the finger at BLM and the idea of Antifa deserve everything they get.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

No, but Proud Boys and the other rioting fucks who point the finger at BLM and the idea of Antifa deserve everything they get.

You are so uninformed. I saw a video last week of a leader of BLM and a leader of Proud Boys together condemning White Supremacists. Go figure?

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

BLM and ANTIFA are the rioters. You should know that firsthand since you are a member of ANTIFA.

This thread is for Covid-19 and it's political ramifications.  The rioting page is over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3