Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

he is at the lowest in the polls and he is criticized by all of America for his management of covid19, even by his closest Republican collaborators
Almost 100 days before the election, it was time for him to turn around and stop playing the ostrich in the face of this pandemic, but I'm afraid he is only doing this to improve his image because he is not the president of the united states at the moment, he is a candidate for the next election

• Like 3

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

he is at the lowest in the polls and he is criticized by all of America for his management of covid19, even by his closest Republican collaborators
Almost 100 days before the election, it was time for him to turn around and stop playing the ostrich in the face of this pandemic, but I'm afraid he is only doing this to improve his image because he is not the president of the united states at the moment, he is a candidate for the next election

You mean all those media polls that over sample Democrats by 8%?  You really shouldn't talk about politics in a country that you know nothing about.   

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean all those media polls that over sample Democrats by 8%?  You really shouldn't talk about politics in a country that you know nothing about.   

I'm only talking about things that are voiced by political experts. Being their job to do this kind of analysis without being biased 

It is still astonishing that Mr Trump is now changing his mind about covid19, when it is the republican states that are affected, not to mention that he took pleasure in criticizing the democratic states on the management of the pandemic

if you still believe that your dear president loves his people more than himself, then you are screwing your finger in the eye

All he is doing at the moment is to be able to be re-elected in November, which means that for the moment you no longer have a real president to govern your beautiful and great country.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm only talking about things that are voiced by political experts. Being their job to do this kind of analysis without being biased 

It is still astonishing that Mr Trump is now changing his mind about covid19, when it is the republican states that are affected, not to mention that he took pleasure in criticizing the democratic states on the management of the pandemic

if you still believe that your dear president loves his people more than himself, then you are screwing your finger in the eye

All he is doing at the moment is to be able to be re-elected in November, which means that for the moment you no longer have a real president to govern your beautiful and great country.

UNBIASED political experts?  LMAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Did your UNBIASED political experts say anything about Joe Biden's mental problems?

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did your UNBIASED political experts saying anything about Joe Biden's mental problems?

last I heard the president of the united states is not called Biden, until i missed something?

If he is at the lowest in the polls at the moment it is indeed in part of his catastrophic management of the pandemic, he is making a Republican war against Democrat when he should be the leader of all Americans

His big problem is not to take responsibility for his own mistakes and to want to blame others, either it's China or it's the Democrats

I understand why he is criticized by the Democrats and now by part of the Republicans

If he continues in this direction, he gives the white house to Biden, who according to you, is not necessarily the best candidate either.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

last I heard the president of the united states is not called Biden, until i missed something?

If he is at the lowest in the polls at the moment it is indeed in part of his catastrophic management of the pandemic, he is making a Republican war against Democrat when he should be the leader of all Americans

His big problem is not to take responsibility for his own mistakes and to want to blame others, either it's China or it's the Democrats

I understand why he is criticized by the Democrats and now by part of the Republicans

If he continues in this direction, he gives the white house to Biden, who according to you, is not necessarily the best candidate either.

Again, you understand nothing. Trump was elected president because he was not a part of the corrupt Washington D.C. establishment swamp. The Republican politicians who now oppose him are part of the swamp that the people who voted for Trump detest.  President Trump still has over a 90% approval rating with Republican voters. 

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, you understand nothing. Trump was elected president because he was not a part of the corrupt Washington D.C. establishment swamp. The Republican politicians who now oppose him are part of the swamp that the people who voted for Trump detest.  President Trump still has over a 90% approval rating with Republican voters. 

no I understood that the person who should guide his people during this crisis is not doing his job correctly and that he risks losing this one in November

It might be silly to say, but if he had handled it normally, we wouldn't even be talking about Biden as a potential new president in November

You can always hide your face if you want to, it will not change the events that are happening

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no I understood that the person who should guide his people during this crisis is not doing his job correctly and that he risks losing this one in November

It might be silly to say, but if he had handled it normally, we wouldn't even be talking about Biden as a potential new president in November

You can always hide your face if you want to, it will not change the events that are happening

That's your opinion. And in my opinion you are wrong.  Trump did exactly what his "experts"  Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx told him to do.  In fact, he did more, because they were not in favor of stopping travel from China and Europe when President Trump made that decision.