Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's your opinion. And in my opinion you are wrong.  Trump did exactly what his "experts"  Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx told him to do.  In fact, he did more, because they were not in favor of stopping travel from China and Europe when President Trump made that decision.

yes of course, that's why he wanted to hold campaign meetings without barrier gestures or wearing a mask, because his covid experts were told him to do that 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes of course, that's why he wanted to hold campaign meetings without barrier gestures or wearing a mask, because his covid experts were told him to do that 😁

You're confused. Those were Democrat sanctioned Black Lives Matter protests and rallies which are still going on today. 

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You're confused. Those were Democrat sanctioned Black Lives Matter protests and rallies which are still going on today. 

so if I understand correctly, you are playing the ostrich by obscuring the reality of the facts that I am telling you, in fact I understand why you love your dear president so much, you are exactly like him

you will finally be able to take a hotel room to live your love, in November he will be free from all obligations 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so if I understand correctly, you are playing the ostrich by obscuring the reality of the facts that I am telling you, in fact I understand why you love your dear president so much, you are exactly like him

you will finally be able to take a hotel room to live your love, in November he will be free from all obligations 😁

If Americans are dumb enough to make Joe Biden president in November, I will sit back and laugh at them as they lose everything they own in the next few years because of Biden and the Democrats.

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm only talking about things that are voiced by political experts. Being their job to do this kind of analysis without being biased 

It is still astonishing that Mr Trump is now changing his mind about covid19, when it is the republican states that are affected, not to mention that he took pleasure in criticizing the democratic states on the management of the pandemic

if you still believe that your dear president loves his people more than himself, then you are screwing your finger in the eye

All he is doing at the moment is to be able to be re-elected in November, which means that for the moment you no longer have a real president to govern your beautiful and great country.

Unfortunately, for the Presidency, the same shit happens every 4 years ---and every election the same thing from the mayors to the governors, to the legislatures, to congress (house and senate) ---the USA is in constant election mode-

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Unfortunately, for the Presidency, the same shit happens every 4 years ---and every election the same thing from the mayors to the governors, to the legislatures, to congress (house and senate) ---the USA is in constant election mode-

The big problem is that before there was no pandemic to manage

I think we forget that there are thousands of deaths every day because of this

• Like 1

Neither In my opinion neither Joe Biden, Barack Obama, nor Hillary Clinton as president would have done any better with this pandemic. The big difference between them and Trump is that the news media would have never pointed out their mistakes.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Neither In my opinion neither Joe Biden, Barack Obama, nor Hillary Clinton as president would have done any better with this pandemic. The big difference between them and Trump is that the news media would have never pointed out their mistakes.

You are confusing wish with reality. You'd like to think that Trump handled Covid-19 as well as a different president most likely would have, but if you'd be honest with yourself, you'd realize that Trump screwed up.

All this down talk of Covid-19 by Trump, all these silly statements, some of them so ridiculous that one must doubt Trump's sanity. He could have been the front-line fighter to save the USA, but Trump has turned out to be a failure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

You are confusing wish with reality. You'd like to think that Trump handled Covid-19 as well as a different president most likely would have, but if you'd be honest with yourself, you'd realize that Trump screwed up.

All this down talk of Covid-19 by Trump, all these silly statements, some of them so ridiculous that one must doubt Trump's sanity. He could have been the front-line fighter to save the USA, but Trump has turned out to be a failure.

That's your erroneous opinion.