Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Malia certainly does have a Cleopatra look to her. Especially the way her hair is cut.

Funny though when she gets out the bath and it is a bit straggly i think that looks just as good.

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Some who understands the language should summarize the conversation so we can hear what her story is this time.

my translation program is unclear because I don't know the language myself, but what I get out of it is that she was just with a group of friends

• Like 2

I think that Leora came back only to do her show...without a covid mask... without washing up (even after using the toilet). If I were Malia, I would not be touching any of that tonight !

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Leora came back only to do her show...without a covid mask... without washing up (even after using the toilet). If I were Malia, I would not be touching any of that tonight !

Leora is not an idiot she will pay attention to that and you can shower everywhere

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

il mio programma di traduzione non è chiaro perché non conosco la lingua da solo, ma quello che ne ricavo è che era solo con un gruppo di amici

come fai per tradurre?

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Interesting that you would know for certain that there is no sink and faucet in the only room in the place without any cam referred to as a toilet room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1