Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Btw in computer speak what is a cache?

Ok smartass there you go,fill your boots.😁👍

Thought i already had on the previous page or is your attention span failing again :biggrin: and you even replied in your own courteous way :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thought i already had on the previous page or is your attention span failing again :biggrin: and you even replied in your own courteous way :biggrin:

Nope,I got your smartassed joke about "cache Cash" in my wallet but that still doesn't explain what a cache is in computer speak.I'll try Google.

• Haha 2

Cached data is information stored from a Website or App that makes reopening that Website or App faster. Cached data reduces load times, but that data has to go somewhere, so it takes up some space on your device. Once you clear (Free Up) that space the Website or Apps may take a little longer to load since the previous information was removed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Cached data is information stored from a Website or App that makes reopening that Website or App faster. Cached data reduces load times, but that data has to go somewhere, so it takes up some space on your device. Once you clear (Free Up) that space the Website or Apps may take a little longer to load since the previous information was removed.

I bet that description was better than google eh @Dave 27 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If you cast your mind back clever clogs I had to point out the difference between two different types of window to you which you had got wrong!!!each to his own eh!!👍

Whatever the types i can still see through either one :biggrin:

• Haha 2