Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

WTF? It's usually the only part of them that isn't covered with some gross tattoo. Then again...

Well, I don't blame you then!  I think tattoo's on women are sickening so I can understand why you would want to look at their feet even though they're not immune to tattoo's either unfortunately.  It's just like a lot of the girls in the GOV's.....ugly, gross tattoo's.  YUK!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

On VHTV. It has a preview bar on the bottom of the screen that shows what's happening in other apartments. It's annoying as hell. I can't see the girls feet!

First all you do there is sign up for a Free Account at VHTV. Then you have the option to hide the preview bar.  If that's too much then there's an easy way as well. Just right click with your mouse between two images on the divider and select Inspect Element.   A page will show at the side and go to the top on the Tree Menu and Delete the Element "Screen Holder" and the Preview Bar will vanish out of sight. It will stay that way as long as you are on the page. Once you close the page you'll have to go through the same process for the Preview Bar.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I don't blame you then!  I think tattoo's on women are sickening so I can understand why you would want to look at their feet even though they're not immune to tattoo's either unfortunately.  It's just like a lot of the girls in the GOV's.....ugly, gross tattoo's.  YUK!

I've had a fetish for pretty feet as long as I can remember. To each their own I guess. Some guys like big titties. To me, they get in the way. I like a body proportionate to itself. I like a nicely shaped foot with straight toes that are well manicured with either pink or red nails and nice soft soles. Living in Florida, it's easy to enjoy my fetish because so many females go around with sandals on. 

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I've had a fetish for pretty feet as long as I can remember. To each their own I guess. Some guys like big titties. To me, they get in the way. I like a body proportionate to itself. I like a nicely shaped foot with straight toes that are well manicured with either pink or red nails and nice soft soles. Living in Florida, it's easy to enjoy my fetish because so many females go around with sandals on. 

Oh I get it TBG, a beautiful foot is hard to beat!!  I've past through Florida on a golf trip to South Carolina where we stayed at Myrtle Beach and there was some fine honey's there displaying some pretty feet!!  i'm not fortunate to live in Florida as all my family is in Texas, but I am fortunate to live close to the beach and trust me, I look at girls feet every chance I get.  A girl has to have pretty toes with no webbing lol, painted up nice as if to say...here I am baby!

What I have a weakness for is girls in sundresses!  I don't know why that is, probably because a lot of the times they are butt ass naked underneath them lol.  My wife wore a sundress well and it complimented her glow and yes she always wore one without any under garments so anytime we were out together and she got a little horny, there was nothing to stand in the way!! She would just hike that dress up and let me diddle her right there on the spot....not a wide open spot mind you but enough of a spot for some good diddling lol.

Forum Update News

Another Beta version was issued today 07/16/20.  There were some things fixed from the previous Beta Release. It appears to be making progress once all the bugs are ironed out then it should be ready for release.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Forum Update News

Another Beta version was issued today 07/16/20.  There were some things fixed from the previous Beta Release. It appears to be making progress once all the bugs are ironed out then it should be ready for release.

So you keep saying but not holding my breath lol.Still Christmas soon wonder which will come first :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So you keep saying but not holding my breath lol.Still Christmas soon wonder which will come first :biggrin:

Every release makes progress.  I keep checking the Developers Site every day looking for the RC Version. I think it will be released long before what you have stated above.

• Like 1