Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

5 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Keep a razor nearby, Rob. I suspect you will need to shave a few times before it all happens.

We wouldn't want you to look like a scruffy old goat on opening day.

Nah, wouldn't wanna spoil my natural look :biggrin:

giphy (6).gif

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Harley you yanks are only jealous of my sparkling personality and shit, oh sorry meant wit :biggrin:

How are you Rob?  Yes sir, you are all that and a bag of chips lol.

Now if you will excuse me, i need to eat some gumbo to get ready for my first dose of meds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How are you Rob?  Yes sir, you are all that and a bag of chips lol.

Now if you will excuse me, i need to eat some gumbo to get ready for my first dose of meds.

Yeah i be fine pal just thumbing through the latest pile of crap lol

ok pal you do the necessary take care eh 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Le 8/18/2020 à 10:15 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

OK I have good news.  The new Forum Software is no longer in a Beta Stage and is available for use.   I will notify Admin of this and he can install it when it's convenient to do so.

is this why the format is changing on 1 September? 😄

1 hour ago, briancuck said:

is this why the format is changing on 1 September? 😄

Only the General Chat Topics in RLC Apartment Topics will no longer be used. Every RLC Apartment Topic has a Notice placed within the Pinned Section explaining the change that takes place effective Tuesday, September 01, 2020.  

As far as the New Forum Software it will change once the Update has been applied to the Auto-Updater of the Forum Software. The Software Developer has to release the Update before it can be installed. Once that Update has been received Admin will apply the New Software.   We are looking forward to the New Update as it's urgently needed which should fix all the current issues we are now currently faced with.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only the General Chat Topics in RLC Apartment Topics will no longer be used. Every RLC Apartment Topic has a Notice placed within the Pinned Section explaining the change that takes place effective Tuesday, September 01, 2020.  

As far as the New Forum Software it will change once the Update has been applied to the Auto-Updater of the Forum Software. The Software Developer has to release the Update before it can be installed. Once that Update has been received Admin will apply the New Software.   We are looking forward to the New Update as it's urgently needed which should fix all the current issues we are now currently faced with.

Like a never ending story, will we ever reach the final chapter :biggrin: