Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, briancuck said:

Any news on the software update?

It's still in the Beta Stage. I check the Developers site almost everyday.  I would of thought they would have had it going by now or at least be informative as to how their progress rate is going and an approximate date of release but I have not seen such.  All we can do for the time being is work with what we have.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

taking them this long, it will probably have more bugs in it then fixes!!

Been asking Stone for so long now am thinking of getting a pre-recorded fucking post on here recurring weekly :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Been asking Stone for so long now am thinking of getting a pre-recorded fucking post on here recurring weekly :biggrin:

LMAO...it's been a long time waiting that's for sure!  Since i'm not going to be able to set my fonts to the size I want, and I only want my chime back, i've pretty much content with what we have now.

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's still in the Beta Stage. I check the Developers site almost everyday.  I would of thought they would have had it going by now or at least be informative as to how their progress rate is going and an approximate date of release but I have not seen such.  All we can do for the time being is work with what we have.

Not the same developers who were/are working on Anthony's website by any chance? :angel:

• Haha 2