Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

il y a 55 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hope to be wrong(and dont believe rlc would do same thing two times in an row)but have the strange feeling that is possible they arent a true couple,hope to be totaly wrong.

You may be right - they don't seem to spend much "couple-time" together and at 08.08 and 08.26 in the bedroom, Pepik tried to give Eliska a morning hug and kiss but she rejected him immediately.  There's certainlly no intimacy shown so far.

il y a 32 minutes, franklin a dit :

You may be right - they don't seem to spend much "couple-time" together and at 08.08 and 08.26 in the bedroom, Pepik tried to give Eliska a morning hug and kiss but she rejected him immediately.  There's certainlly no intimacy shown so far.

I see no rejection here.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

If we think about it, they have only just arrived in this apartment, which means that they have just moved and I think that it takes a little time to adapt to be able to find its marks
It’s true that we see strange behaviors but by putting things in perspective and putting ourselves in their place, I think it’s rather logical because it's a change in their life
For my part, let's see how it evolves in the coming weeks, we will understand much better how the couple actually works

• Like 2

il y a 22 minutes, Daleys a dit :

I see no rejection here.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Really?  Still turning her head away from him and a half-hearted hug?  The body language says a lot more.

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

If we think about it, they have only just arrived in this apartment, which means that they have just moved and I think that it takes a little time to adapt to be able to find its marks
It’s true that we see strange behaviors but by putting things in perspective and putting ourselves in their place, I think it’s rather logical
For my part, let's see how it evolves in the coming weeks, we will understand much better how the couple actually works

Yes and about the family issues who knows why they had to leave suddently maybe it was Elisha family related and she might be upset or greiving or something who knows but for me i think we have to wait.