Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Of course they are a real couple, they just need to make themselves comfortable, they brought some more clothes this weekend so the move in was not even finished
And then they also have to tame the presence of the cameras, which should not be very simple
I prefer that they take their time to make them feel good, because it will be beneficial for them and for us

If they would be a fake couple, I don't see why they would hide to fuck in this case, because when you enter as a fake couple in an apartment filled with camera, you do not come to hide, just see what happens in other projects to get the answer :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 8:52 AM, happyone said:

I do not understand the fascination for someone to start with the fake couple, or not a real couple scenario.  These 2 do not seem to be affiliated with the adult industry.  It is a strong possibility that they are in a new relationship-and that would make them a genuine couple, because I do not believe, not being actors, that a woman especially would just agree to live together with a strange man and sleep in the same bed without knowing a little something about the person. Not everyone in a relationship acts the same way, so making that comparison on how you perceive they should act is just more conspiracy theories IMO

1 hour ago, timber said:

I really don't get the 'fake couple' posts about this pair. Their interactions seem very much like a real couple to me. A bit camera shy at first, but that's pretty normal.

Exacty

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Doesn't want anyone to see his little red rocket.  :biggrin:

Watching earlier, seems to me that his rocket was good sized and did a fairly good job of blasting off 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, timber said:

I really don't get the 'fake couple' posts about this pair. Their interactions seem very much like a real couple to me. A bit camera shy at first, but that's pretty normal.

I was about to say the same thing earlier. We've had alot of really strange couples on RLC, these aren't even that awkward.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I was about to say the same thing earlier. We've had alot of really strange couples on RLC, these aren't even that awkward.

It isn't like you to hold back ed,, you should have said something 😉

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

It isn't like you to hold back ed,, you should have said something 😉

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, but you are right, I usually don't hold back anything. I guess I'm just tired of RLC and also this forum. I'm literarily against the whole forum no matter what I say. Because everyone hate the things I like (couple's sex, drugs, parties), and when I say I don't like something, I always just end up on the same side as the regular forum trolls, and everyone has to try convince me that it was the most genuine (usually: lesbian sex) that has ever was on here. Wich isn't much help when I just don't prefer g/g in the first place. For example, I was pretty much the only who didn't like it when B5 started experimenting, and I am pretty much the only one who don't hate the guys (parasites, coke heads, bag of shit, etc.) shows up.... Quite ironical though, I also seemed to be the only one who was really enthusiastic about a true lesbian couple coming back to the project (Piper and Taylor). How come?.... Things like that sometimes make me think it is better to shut up. I'm doomed anyway.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, but you are right, I usually don't hold back anything. I guess I'm just tired of RLC and also this forum. I'm literarily against the whole forum no matter what I say. Because everyone hate the things I like (couple's sex, drugs, parties), and when I say I don't like something, I always just end up on the same side as the regular forum trolls, and everyone has to try convince me that it was the most genuine (usually: lesbian sex) that has ever was on here. Wich isn't much help when I just don't prefer g/g in the first place. For example, I was pretty much the only who didn't like it when B5 started experimenting, and I am pretty much the only one who don't hate the guys (parasites, coke heads, bag of shit, etc.) shows up.... Quite ironical though, I also seemed to be the only one who was really enthusiastic about a true lesbian couple coming back to the project (Piper and Taylor). How come?.... Things like that sometimes make me think it is better to shut up. I'm doomed anyway.

Always speak your mind Ed, no matter what people think or how they respond to your posts. Your posts are just as important to this community as any one else's post's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That sir, was a compliment. and that is precisely why I stated that you normally do not hold anything back.  You state your likes and dislikes, even though some others may not share your enthusiasm for everything.  But you normally do it without insulting other people directly-- .  However the times that you do challenge someone, it is usually warranted.  Carry on, good sir. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ed, I said I would never respond to any of your posts ever again or give you any "Likes".  I am responding to this post to tell you to keep speaking your mind regardless of what dickheads like me might think or say. If I have something to say, I say it and you should to.  I don't care how much you might not like me or even hate me for how I am on here, but you are a good contributor to this forum and whether or not you and I see eye to eye, this forum desperately needs posters like yourself.  Yes, I might rag on and on about couples sex, drugs, and "Show" parties and I will never like guys being in the COV apartments, but that is my right the same way what you believe and want to see is your right.  So fuck em all if they can't take a joke!!

P.S. H1 gave you a good compliment!!