Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I want that girl and guy to get an apartment the ones not from this weekend at least we will see them fucking the whole time compared to this nonsense.

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, that couple with the girl that has no problem taking naked showers and they both have no problem with open sex.

Only problem is that they problably arent a true couple,even tought the last time they visit carla house they looked more like a couple,in any case no doubths her or any of the carla latina beautiful girlfriends would be a lot more interesting than this couple and they probrwbly would have guests also.But rlc prefer this nonsense couples.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only problem is that they probably aren't a true couple,  even tough the last time they visit Carla's house they looked more like a couple,  in any case no doubts her or any of Carla's beautiful Latina girlfriends would be a lot more interesting than this couple and they probably would have guests also.  But RLC prefers these nonsense couples.

It sure sounds that way!

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I'm asking because i don't know how it was mentioned he was her BF for all we know he could be her brother or something else.

that's my point....they could be brother and sister for all you know and nobody would be the wiser!

• Like 1