Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Seems they cant or dont want bother find good residents like before.Dont think is coincidence we got A&H and now this ones.Curiosly or not the house that is working good right now is Carla place,that gess what..she was an ex resident.

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Seems they cant or dont want bother find good residents like before.Dont think is coincidence we got A&H and now this ones.Curiosly or not the house that is working good right now is Carla place,that gess what..she was an ex resident.

I want that girl and guy to get an apartment the ones not from this weekend at least we will see them fucking the whole time compared to this nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I want that girl and guy to get an apartment the ones not from this weekend at least we will see them fucking the whole time compared to this nonsense.

Ya, that couple with the girl that has no problem taking naked showers and they both have no problem with open sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, that couple with the girl that has no problem taking naked showers and they both have no problem with open sex.

the big problem is that they are not a couple, they are just two people who see each other from time to time to fuck
She forms a real couple with the other guy, the one who does nothing in front of the cameras

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the big problem is that they are not a couple, they are just two people who see each other from time to time to fuck
She forms a real couple with the other guy, the one who does nothing in front of the cameras

I didn't know that.....interesting.🤔

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

That's the one thing i hate is i wish that it was this guy that was her BF and not the other one that doesn't show anything for the cams.

25 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm happy with them as guests. I just wish they would come around more often. I would love to see the three of them together under one roof one time just to see how awkward it would get between them.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's because they regularly have lots of interesting guests round who aren't tenants from the other RLC houses...