Sofia and Mickey

Just now, Robwin said:

Just glorified clickbait.

I'm fucked if I know how you can come out with these statements!!You've been on CC a lot longer than me and yet you still Don't seem to get it.

Get a sub,chuck it cos it's crap,bang on about it get another sub,and then complain about it!!!😥

It's your dosh pal but for fucks sake make up your mind eh!!👍👍

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm fucked if I know how you can come out with these statements!!You've been on CC a lot longer than me and yet you still Don't seem to get it.

Get a sub,chuck it cos it's crap,bang on about it get another sub,and then complain about it!!!😥

It's your dosh pal but for fucks sake make up your mind eh!!👍👍

Well at least 4 other apartments are empty because they are all here, don;t make sense as fuckall will happen very much anyway.

Quite agree with you must be senility kicking in :biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Looks as though some are pissed off and leaving already :biggrin:

Andrew and Krista are leaving and I suspect also Chad and Alexandra. Alexandra has been making eyes at Andrew all evening so they may go home so that she can get some!

That will get us down to the hardcore of recent parties at Sergio and Melissa's flat. I am sure Sofia will have some plan for undressing the remainder after drink and smoke breaks, no doubt.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete thought pattern.

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Andrew and Krista are leaving and I suspect also Chad and Alexandra. Alexandra has been making eyes at Andrew all evening so they may go home so that she can get some!

That will get us down to the hardcore of recent parties at Sergio and Melissa's flat. I am sure Sofia will have some plan for undressing the remainder after drink and smoke breaks, no doubt.

Well the baptizing game for sure did not help getting the party going 😁

Fuck... this new apartment is a fucking insomnia cure.
I'm sure all the people who are watching this shit are thinking.."FFS.. do something remotely interesting "
If Andrew/Krista leave because they are bored shitless, you know it's a lame party.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, plum said:

Fuck... this new apartment is a fucking insomnia cure.
I'm sure all the people who are watching this shit are thinking.."FFS.. do something remotely interesting "
If Andrew/Krista leave because they are bored shitless, you know it's a lame party.

Your comment deserves 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Your comment deserves 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

it is our fault that didnt see that coming, thankfully i didnt spend a second watching them, but i will raise this question, when it was that Sergio and Melissa had sex in other apartment? i think never in Alexandras and Chads place, i think never at Alisas place, i think never in Andrews Kristas place, maybe they had in Isa and barts and D&D but that was more than  a year ago.well i think my coment says a lot about their nature, i dont know the facts of the deal, but from outside definetelly looks like "pimp" thing, very bad about their image.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

it is our fault that didnt see that coming, thankfully i didnt spend a second watching them, but i will raise this question, when it was that Sergio and Melissa had sex in other apartment?

Not sure if you were here back then but a while back I had noticed very early on that Melissa and Sergio were not very sexual nor very adventurous people themselves and have always relied on their guests to do all the sex that they don't do themselves. You can look in the archives and see how often they have sex just for proof.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1