B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Another wasted night with Disasterous Diane and Cookie Cutter Kim. It is no wonder Olya has started to distance herself from them. It is no wonder no man wants anything to do with these two. Honestly if it wasn't for the staged shows they would seldom get viewers to watch them. They really are just plain ass pitiful and need to get shipped home ASAP

WHY would you expect anything different tonight? source.gif

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not a Moderator when I am posting in the forum, I am no different than any poster.

I've been saying the same thing for a long time, but apparently they only see the blue instead of seeing that we are just members like everyone else and that we are simply at the service of this forum when it needs it.

49 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't now what all the fuss about drugs is about, young people in their 20s and 30s have being doing drugs throughout history. Even what some concider to be the greastest band that changed the course of music the Beatles did drugs.

Don't you know? Apparently when people tune into RLC, they're expecting to watch a second Disney channel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't you know? Apparently when people tune into RLC, they're expecting to watch a second Disney channel.

Ooh, there's an idea if the girls do read this shit, aDisney princess party! 😄