B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

BTW, @StnCld316 or @Admin.... Why can't we start to lock each thread after 10 pages instead, just to top off the stupidity? This is rediculous!

I got a better idea.  Why not just get rid of the General Chats and take the Forum back to the day how we done things before 2016.  Create your own Topics with no General Chats.  That way there's a topic for each thing the girls do rather than trying to cram all the information into one topic that is hard to follow. 

One Topic for everything is just plain fucking useless.  

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

BTW, @StnCld316 or @Admin.... Why can't we start to lock each thread after 10 pages instead, just to top off the stupidity? This is rediculous!

I remember the original mass lesbian show in b2 had 130 pages imagine what a pain in the ass that would have been to restart every 10 pages

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I meant to add earlier the alcohol that Alex and Bonnie brought with them was Jim Beam.

never a bad call,so there was bourbon tequila and cocaine and all they could muster was some lame ass show fucking pitifull

• Like 1

I remember when guys on here got so upset when they realized the girls were doing drugs during the orgy they said they were going to call the local cops and there were those that thought bearded guy was drugging them all and that's why they had the orgy you people do crack me up sometimes lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember when guys on here got so upset when they realized the girls were doing drugs they said they were going to call the local cops and there were those that thought bearded guy was drugging them all and that's why they had the orgy you people do crack me up sometimes lol

Ya, me too.

• Like 1