Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Paul ... Paul you are a stupid guy ..... yesterday almost two hours of conversation on the phone and neither an "I love you" or "I still think about you" or "I miss you" .... nothing. ..
You will not find another woman in the world who loves you as much as this one, even now sending you the sneakers you like, t-shirts, even socks, always concerned with your health and well-being ....
Damn it man, come to Prague a few days, and I'm sure the koalas, flowers and balloons will quickly go to the trash...
Does someone do these two a favor and put them back together ???? .....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you give a homeless person a sleeping bag, is that "caring" for them or is it really just enabling them to continue their destructive life on the hard streets? People here think that paying for these sites is "helping" these tenants. It's not! It's trapping them further into a worthless lifestyle that in the end will leave them penniless and all that time wasted performing for camjohns will be lost forever when it could have been spent growing oneself into something worthy of a life. Living on a voyeur site is not normal, it is not honorable and neither is supporting a tenant to continue living on a voyeur site for the purpose of servicing ones pleasure needs. This idea of "caring" about tenants is a means to rationalize and cover over what one knows to be wrong. It's a mirage of feeling and a lie that cuts both ways.

I've seen a shitload of girls who've appeared on RLC numerous times on social media...They hardly look like they're on the bones of their arse, jetting off all over the place. It doesn't look like RLC did them any harm...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora love Paul and Malia and koala and Eva 

👸💞👨 

👸💞👸

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐕

👸💞🐈

Leora love Paul and Carrot and koala and Eva 

👸💞👨 

👸💞🥕

👸💞🐨