Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you give a homeless person a sleeping bag, is that "caring" for them or is it really just enabling them to continue their destructive life on the hard streets? People here think that paying for these sites is "helping" these tenants. It's not! It's trapping them further into a worthless lifestyle that in the end will leave them penniless and all that time wasted performing for camjohns will be lost forever when it could have been spent growing oneself into something worthy of a life. Living on a voyeur site is not normal, it is not honorable and neither is supporting a tenant to continue living on a voyeur site for the purpose of servicing ones pleasure needs. This idea of "caring" about tenants is a means to rationalize and cover over what one knows to be wrong. It's a mirage of feeling and a lie that cuts both ways.

Leora penniless...She will retire with more money than Russias GDP.....And good luck to her...She will then be able to afford to adopt me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ok Guys. For the sake of parity.

I don't know who, or where, or why, obviously. But in just the last three days, Malia is now behaving very differently. Some phone guy has captured Malia's total attention, resulting in her making long skype calls, which at times has had her all coy and girly, not the way someone acts if only platonic. Playing with her hair as she talks and giggles, that tell tale sign. Covering the screen with her hand when something is said that makes her giggle. Saturday, yesterday and again right now this afternoon. Constant text messaging too, voice messages being left, even during the early hours, even at dawn after just a couple of hours sleep. Compared to her normal phone use, this is a total change. She has gone from one extreme to the other in literally that short space of time. And it is her reactions that are the giveaway. And it is out of nowhere.

Something now looks like happening with her as well. And it looks like this 'Prince Charming' is saying ALL the right things. And this makes me very, very wary.

Please Malia, keep a clear head. And please Leora, keep your eye on her.

I smell a skunk here. Did you notice that whenever Malia is on the phone, Pepe is not signed into CC? I'd say that's impressive evidence. That skunk will just not give up in his attempts to get close to Leora, even if he has to use Malia to do it.

Remember when Leora would answer the phone and then masturbate? Pepe wasn't signed in or commenting on CC back then, either.

I just hope that koala doesn't get the stuffing beat out of him one of these days...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, paying a girl to stay in a worthless hole of a life is true love, so thoughtful and caring. I see through the veil this place casts over the people of CamCaps.  

Is there a reason you have been on here since 2013 then... And are all your 40,680 post's all relevant to your crusade to save these girls from themselves?🤔

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Is there a reason you have been on here since 2013 then... And are all your 40,680 post's all relevant to your crusade to save these girls from themselves?🤔

I only have 6,737 comments listed as Foamy. And I assure you that 30% of them were on-topic. My only crusade is to save CamCaps from itself. The girls can do whatever they want, but I like them enough to worry about their future when they hit middle age and their body packs on the weight and they get saggy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I smell a skunk here. Did you notice that whenever Malia is on the phone, Pepe is not signed into CC? I'd say that's impressive evidence. That skunk will just not give up in his attempts to get close to Leora, even if he has to use Malia to do it.

Remember when Leora would answer the phone and then masturbate? Pepe wasn't signed in or commenting on CC back then, either.

I just hope that koala doesn't get the stuffing beat out of him one of these days...

I do not think that one squirrel alone is going to intimidate a skunk.  

Skunks do not care if you see them at night. These are not animals that you shine a light on and they scatter. They just don’t care about you, or your dog, cat, or even your car for that matter. To a skunk, nothing is a threat.

So good luck Foamy in your quest. 😏

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I only have 6,737 comments listed as Foamy. And I assure you that 30% of them were on-topic. My only crusade is to save CamCaps from itself. The girls can do whatever they want, but I like them enough to worry about their future when they hit middle age and their body packs on the weight and they get saggy.

LOL you have....never mind