Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, billycox said:

why doesn't henry move to the other side of mira so that the two girls can be together?

it's because he's so selfish. the only reason he's not groping the one in the cushion on the floor is because he doesn't have 3 arms.

even when  things are going well. henry has to be in there.  i guess he just doesn;t realize that to most women he;s just an annoyance.

you can only watch this just so long and then henry makes you change the channel.

If he was an octopus he still wouldn't have enough fucking arms and hands lol. And as for this dog collar they make her wear i find that so demeaning for the girl i just don't like watching it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not into this scene (thank goodness), but isn't it a 'badge' of a sub to wear a collar, with or without a leash? They (the subs) probably don't think that it is demeaning, although I have no first hand knowledge.

yes robwin...

just when you think it's safe to go back in the water, either henry or [with this girl] mira does something that doesn't make it fun any longer. i would like to have seen the new girl with felicia, but she had the good sense to bail.

thanks for your comments. glad to know i'm not the only one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tweety said:

I am not into this scene (thank goodness), but isn't it a 'badge' of a sub to wear a collar, with or without a leash? They (the subs) probably don't think that it is demeaning, although I have no first hand knowledge.

Yeah they may take some pleasure out of it but afraid i don't see it that way at all would rather just not watch it.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How to exploit a very sick person, by Mira and Henry, sponsored by VHTV, paid for by subscribers like you. These people are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Takes all types i suppose but not my cup of tea. Maybe i'm a bit old fashioned as it's always been around, good old sex trade eh.

How be you anyway?

a very sick person

.... the way she was sniffing in the kitchen waiting for the kettle, it seemed to me that she was/is needing a fix of heroin or cocaine. (I am not into that scene either btw)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tweety said:

a very sick person

.... the way she was sniffing in the kitchen waiting for the kettle, it seemed to me that she was/is needing a fix of heroin or cocaine. (I am not into that scene either btw)

Funny you should say that as when she was in the loggia i thought she was having a good few strong sniffs lol. Didn't see anything but then twas a bit dark lol.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm doing well @Robwin! 😘

Good to hear. we are all having to wear bloody masks now over here from today and i read earlier they are even thinking of making us wear gloves or hand protection when out shopping etc. Have us in bloody onesies next lol. Assume you are back on your travels now or is that not on yet?.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow, @Robwin an actual video of something like that. Pretty crazy how something like is so rare here. Too many pussy ass mother fuckers here who like to hoard information so that they can feell special. 

Not sure what she took, but she definitely tried to hide it.

She's always bloody sniffing strongly too in spasms dunno what that indicates will leave that to the experts.lol

• Haha 1

Wow so much complaining from people complaining how boring the site got. And now we got something interesting unusual you don't see in the site everyday and still people complain. Assumptions of taking drugs are made because Elaine took a pill. I think the long period of no action on the site might have brought the people to only like vanilla sex in the dark 😂

About her sniffing well could be drugs but could also be something different. Mild cold, allergy against something...

But judging is so easy...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1