Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

6 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

She eats much more than me, and she is just as she is

Need to test on worms 👾🐍

In reality, when someone have conventional "3000 calories", lives on sofa (without serious physical activity) = first suspect, hidden passengers. Second hormonal composition and metabolism. This is not normal in general. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

she has anorexia and likely stays skin and bones via bulimia and drugs. Mira sees the overeating part, but not the bulimia part. pretty common to hear people say this.

If you have 3000 calories, but burn 2000 on sofa = 1000 need remelt in waste and fats. On day when there is dope you will burn 2500 - all others go to waste. But such body is not possible only due to psyche or +/- norm hormonal composition and metabolism if there is a constant excess of calories. They also eat all kinds of fatty foods. She always produces fat without serious physical exertion. I personally bet on hidden passengers (and this is dangerous, and for M&H/guests in close contact). Well, or serious changes (hormonal/metabolism) - which also need to be corrected (so as not go to - "Kill me please" in 45-50 y.o).

• Upvote 1

A number of years ago I started to lose weight inexplicably which at the time wasn't a bad thing!!and after losing almost 2 stones in weight decided to see the doc.It turned out to be my thyroid.I had it zapped with a radioactive shot,told to stay away from children for a couple of days to prevent contamination and now the sodding weight is back on.Nobody to blame but myself of course.😩

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

A number of years ago I started to lose weight inexplicably which at the time wasn't a bad thing!!and after losing almost 2 stones in weight decided to see the doc.It turned out to be my thyroid.I had it zapped with a radioactive shot,told to stay away from children for a couple of days to prevent contamination and now the sodding weight is back on.Nobody to blame but myself of course.😩

Too much of that Belhaven Counselor Dave. LOL 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Fat bastard :biggrin:

• Haha 4