Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think he is her bf. he was just trying his luck with her and she was never going to fuck him. you can still listen after camera was pointed to the ceiling in bathroom, nothing happened between them

boyfirend is a way to say for partner. when i say that i dont know whats happen was not in that time. of course that time he dint fuck her. after the vht cut the broadcast, we dont know what happend cause we lost about four hours after that. but i still think she dindt fuck him. 

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think he is her bf. he was just trying his luck with her and she was never going to fuck him. you can still listen after camera was pointed to the ceiling in bathroom, nothing happened between them

but he stucked his fingers inside her pussy without take the clouthes. it happened in second floor sofa. we can see his hand inside her panties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

So from what I can see 2 out of 14 cameras where out of order. 12 cameras were ok. why would vh hide the whole place and punish the viewers ? they should have just contacted Scott and asked him to throw that asshole out and fix the cams, instead of cutting the whole thing off. how many good parties like this happens on vh so that they thought it was ok to fuck this one up. they just like to take the easy option. they don't give a damn about their subscribers who are paying for this shit. 

Not sure whether Scott will be hit with the $500 fine but if this means that Sabrina has to get off her arse occasionally and entertain us with her body, I shall not complain.

Also i cannot stand people who mess with cams, don't care whether they are entertaining or boring, should be thrown out the door straight away, subscribers shouldn't have to deal with such assholes, hope Scott and Sabrina throw out that dude with a smirk on his face as he was messing with cams 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok i am sorry because i know you all have spent a lot of time talking about the whole event, i haven't watched this apartment for 3 days so can anyone tell me who is the "new Kim Bassinger" if it's not a trouble for you ? 

she is a beautifull and hot young blond girl. i named her kim bassinger cause for me she looks like the american actriss when she was young, rembember when she was young. look ai it 

WWW.PINTEREST.CL

Dec 18, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by barsata. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

she is a beautifull and hot young blond girl. i named her kim bassinger cause for me she looks like the american actriss when she was young, rembember when she was young. look ai it 

WWW.PINTEREST.CL

Dec 18, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by barsata. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest

Haha, love that lmao

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i hope is ISP, but yeah they read the forum,but never reply 😂

here 

8 hours ago, pinco palla said:

spacer.png 

here! she is kissing the clinton girl 

• Like 2