Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

So from what I can see 2 out of 14 cameras where out of order. 12 cameras were ok. why would vh hide the whole place and punish the viewers ? they should have just contacted Scott and asked him to throw that asshole out and fix the cams, instead of cutting the whole thing off. how many good parties like this happens on vh so that they thought it was ok to fuck this one up. they just like to take the easy option. they don't give a damn about their subscribers who are paying for this shit. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

this little piece of shit was responsible for the place going offline. he should never ever be allowed back on vh

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.20.39.png

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.18.36.png

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.23.03.png

Yes you now go to the critical point, bluewinner. this retarded was the responsable for all. he was trying to fuck the young kim bassinger, but she was  bothered about the cams. so he starts to manipulate them all. he manipulate 3 cams. bathorm cam twice e bedroom cam. if this retarded wasnt there all will be different. 

• Like 3

Just now, rodox said:

Yes you now go to the critical point, bluewinner. this retarded was the responsable for all. he was trying to fuck the young kim bassinger, but she was  bothered about the cams. so he starts to manipulate them all. he manipulate 3 cams. bathorm cam twice e bedroom cam. if this retarded wasnt there all will be different. 

and she did not even fuck him off camera. 😂 

i think no, cause we dont have all timeline. Early in bathroom the retarded  try to suck her tits but she didint allowed pointing to the camera. she is very hot and beautifull but has nothing in head.. she is always high and choose a retarded as a partner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

and she did not even fuck him off camera. 😂 

i think no, cause we dont have all timeline. Early in bathroom the retarded  try to suck her tits but she didint allowed pointing to the camera. she is very hot and beautifull but has nothing in head.. she is always high and choose a retarded as a partner.

5 minutes ago, rodox said:

I don't think he is her bf. he was just trying his luck with her and she was never going to fuck him. you can still listen after camera was pointed to the ceiling in bathroom, nothing happened between them

2 minutes ago, rodox said:

One guy was fucking the girl in black stockings in the bathroom on the sink at one point and his head kept knocking the cam, lucky it even stayed attached lol

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

One guy was fucking the girl in black stockings in the bathroom on the sink at one point and his head kept knocking the cam, lucky it even stayed attached lol

yes, that was Lyla. they fucked in 2nd floor living room too. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

yes, that was Lyla. they fucked in 2nd floor living room too. 

Yeah think he had more success then lol but there is nowhere really private there with everyone walking around.