Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

37 minutes ago, javitto21 said:

That happened 3 weeks ago. Should be another reason (maybe ISP problems). So, do the VH admins read the posts here?

Sure they occasionally do, this is their business my young apprentice 😂; btw, the only way to tell people about side effects of abusing drugs & alcohol is education; any kind of denouncing, banning and imposing fines will never work; obviously our governments know about it, therefore dealers are doing so well, and stupid police has their job; switching off apartments doesn't necessarily mean, that people there stopped taking drugs; next time think twice before acting..

4 hours ago, javitto21 said:

كانت المشكلة أن الضيوف بدأوا في حظر جميع الكاميرات. أولا الحمام ، ثم الغرفة ، وما إلى ذلك سيئة للغاية ، لأن الجنس كان جيدا 😞

spacer.png

لقد كتبت إلى خدمة العملاء تطلب منهم استعادة الأرشيف. لكنهم يقولون "ربما سيتم تحميل لحظات الجنس في المستقبل". يجب على المزيد من الأشخاص كتابتها أيضًا لاستعادة الأرشيف. كان هناك جنس جيد في الأريكة في السابق المشكلة.

ما هذا  !!!

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Seems everything is there. A lot of fuzz and assumption for nothing 😉

No. I, as a viewer I have no idea what happen in the 6 hours that are missing, could be nothing at all could be everything. If there was rule violation than shall be missing couple of min not hours of hours. This time in my opinion VH SCREW VERY BADLY. I’m very disappointed as the way they handle things. And who ever is supporting the way the handle things means for sure has his own agenda for it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems everything is there. A lot of fuzz and assumption for nothing 😉

Timeline not available  from about 7.40 to 13.14

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

If there was rule violation than shall be missing couple of min not hours of hours.

I absolutely support that @jabbath1987 you should tell them about our dissatisfaction

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

I absolutely support that @jabbath1987 you should tell them about our dissatisfaction

I have sent a ticket and I will completely say that all this is bullshit and my disappointment from the way they handle things, it is not first time, . And viewers are not treated fairly, and at first you get angry and shout after repeated cases  disappointment hits, than is unsubscription follow. I suggest everyone who is frustrated shall sent a ticket. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They told me all cams were totally fucked up in that time. Scott had to fix them all. You could not see a thing that is why the time is missing

Than let the viewers decide that. You can’t just shut things down and expect to believe whatever they say, I’m not saying is lie but let viewers to decide that. Don’t tell me that this is not a big pile of shit they throw. Come on just a bit of common sense would be appreciated!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Than let the viewers decide that. You can’t just shut things down and expect to believe whatever they say, I’m not saying is lie but let viewers to decide that. Don’t tell me that this is not a big pile of shit they throw. Come on just a bit of common sense would be appreciated!!

I want to give them one more chance... but I'm losing patience really...