Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well shit always happens at parties. You choose either fake/sterile screenplay parties or hot insane.

Real madness will open participants without an apartment after competition is over as planned before. In natural mode, they will not live month, VH just closed apartament for violations. Only if Scot made personal rules - all parties and friends outside apartment with cameras.

What appartement did they close? I only saw realm79 off the list because the guy punched a girl in the face...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What appartement did they close? I only saw realm79 off the list because the guy punched a girl in the face...

I wrote that if Scott open these participants without an apartment (I don’t know their names) as planned after the end of the competition. The apartment will live less than a month. They just invite different friends - peers. And do not filter them in VH standarts. The party is more important to them. Numerous violations guaranteed. Therefore, opening them to the manager is madness (I would not).

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well shit always happens at parties. You choose either fake/sterile screenplay parties or hot insane.

Real madness will open participants without an apartment after competition is over as planned before. In natural mode, they will not live month, VH just closed apartament for violations. Only if Scot made personal rules - all parties and friends outside apartment with cameras.

well, if you go to your friend's party and you intentionally start breaking things at their place, they will ask you to leave. same thing goes here, vh can't have people coming to their places and turning cameras upside down. there are some basic rules that people have to respect, if they don't want to be filmed they should not come to these places or just leave if it's not to their liking. if they are gonna take drugs at least don't do it on cameras, and do not beat women up. if they can't follow these simple rules, don't bother. 

I think VH should have someone in their control room with a good judgment, who has a hotline to tenants/manager and can solve issues before it gets out of hand. hiding the place should be their absolute last option as it punishes the viewers more than anyone else.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

what that idiot did to cameras was absolutely unacceptable. and it might seem unfair that they have to pay for his stupidity. but on the other hand they should have monitored their place a little better. Scott is normally good at this, he throws out the bad apples as soon as he feels they might be trouble, but unfortunately he was not present on the day of party. IMO there should have been a responsible person there, and as soon as he messed up the cameras in the bathroom they should have asked him to leave. I was not happy with vh hiding the place for 6 hours and killing the hot party but if they don't do anything and don't impose a fine, this kind of behaviour will be repeated everywhere and it'll get out of hand. 

i totally agree with you again Bluewinner. and the retarded must be banished forever. i hope the young Kim Basinger make someting sexaul someday. For me currently, She, together with a Alicia,s guest, that didnt make anything sexul too, are the most beautifull and hot in VHT. what is interesting is the both almost didint make anything sexual what becomes the pursuit for them even more intriguing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

We already have a girl named "Monica", don't we ? Alisa's friend with gorgeous boobs who also was in Stifler's apartment last month 

Yes you are right. I was mainly joking 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

All everybody seems to so in this apartment is lounge about all day and night on the sofa's or eating, they must be bored out of their heads :rolleyes:

Well sometimes when I am just I do that too. But I am not bored when I do it... But after two sofa days I need some activity. 😉

• Like 1