Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

And you know what, than why they let the fucked up bathroom camera facing the wall for hours and wasn’t that one also deleted???????  If cams were fucked up what difference it makes with the unlimited hours we spent watching people sleeping or staring at their phones or watching tv or just lying in sofa, LET THE VIEWERS decide what is fucked up and what is not. Their response was just awe full, I want to see who screw the cameras, who fixed them, I’m paying for it. I shall have acces to make my own mind of what is worth and what is not. HUGE LET DOWN FROM VH. This time is have to take completely the side of @groomy apparently he is right in so many things. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I do not get the people here who want to watch cams turned to the walls and ceilings...

I speak Russian, I could hear them, know what they are talking, just to give you an example, and again let us decide what is worth watching and what is not.i speak reasonably, now if you say oh you don’t want to see the cam facing the wall, it’s just unreasonable, and makes no sense.

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I speak Russian.

Nice. But Scott`s  speech is  surrealist, real information 5-10%.

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I speak Russian, I could hear them, know what they are talking, just to give you an example, and again let us decide what is worth watching and what is not.i speak reasonably, now if you say oh you don’t want to see the cam facing the wall, it’s just unreasonable, and makes no sense.

Well please enlighten us what they talk 😉

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well please enlighten us what they talk 😉

What he should do is gave them each a slap off camera then they would learn better 😂

He looks like stifler talking to them now😂

I guess he is daddy scott to them😂