Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

I feel sorry for those subscribers who want to see a quality site that will never come on this site and who are really scammed and I am ashamed by those people who still see what happens, keep defending VH, just out of interest and getting nothing in their favor! Just stupid! I promise that one of these days I will change my nick and call myself VH Scam and cia.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, squish said:

Hot blond back so perhaps Scott didn't get fined after all. The brunette guest could be a relative of Sabrina.

400$ - fined only for cameras (number damaged cameras). And said they could stop contract after relapse (I think this is more of a reminder choose guests carefully than a threat).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

400$ - fined only for cameras (number damaged cameras). And said they could stop contract after relapse (I think this is more of a reminder choose guests carefully than a threat).

what that idiot did to cameras was absolutely unacceptable. and it might seem unfair that they have to pay for his stupidity. but on the other hand they should have monitored their place a little better. Scott is normally good at this, he throws out the bad apples as soon as he feels they might be trouble, but unfortunately he was not present on the day of party. IMO there should have been a responsible person there, and as soon as he messed up the cameras in the bathroom they should have asked him to leave. I was not happy with vh hiding the place for 6 hours and killing the hot party but if they don't do anything and don't impose a fine, this kind of behaviour will be repeated everywhere and it'll get out of hand. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

what that idiot did to cameras was absolutely unacceptable. and it might seem unfair that they have to pay for his stupidity. but on the other hand they should have monitored their place a little better. Scott is normally good at this, he throws out the bad apples as soon as he feels they might be trouble, but unfortunately he was not present on the day of party. IMO there should have been a responsible person there, and as soon as he messed up the cameras in the bathroom they should have asked him to leave. I was not happy with vh hiding the place for 6 hours and killing the hot party but if they don't do anything and don't impose a fine, this kind of behaviour will be repeated everywhere and it'll get out of hand. 

Well shit always happens at parties. You choose either fake/sterile screenplay parties or hot insane.

Real madness will open participants without an apartment after competition is over as planned before. In natural mode, they will not live month, VH just closed apartament for violations. Only if Scot made personal rules - all parties and friends outside apartment with cameras.

• Like 1