Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

2 minutes ago, javitto21 said:

I didn't see illegal substances in cam this night.

I'm just watching the SD screenshoots that are still on the site, and guests had sex in everypart of the house. Really hope all this content stay available soon.

spacer.png

how do you watch thoose screenshoots?

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

how do you watch thoose screenshoots?

Are the images that site takes 1 per minute, then you can see in the down of the camera to make easy back in the history.

For example https://img.voyeur-house.tv/chunks/realm31/cam112_hi-1593819117.jpg if you add 60 or less 60 to the last number, you can see 1 minute after or before (1593819177 or 1593819057).

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We can only hope these people agreed before to get filmed

That's the other more important aspect, really; forms should be ready to sign before entering the house, and this is much more critical point than drugs my friend, if you know what I mean; people can sue you for illegal recording, even if they knew there were cams installed in the house; it could be quite costly fun..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's the other more important aspect, really; forms should be ready to sign before entering the house, and this is much more critical point than drugs my friend, if you know what I mean; people can sue you for illegal recording, even if they knew there were cams installed in the house; it could be quite costly fun..

Yes you saw a whole bunch of these forms in Melissas old place on the cupboard in hallway. They should be ready to be signed before new people enter the place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, javitto21 said:

I wrote to costumer service. They said me "Maybe this moments will be available in archive."

Some days ago, guest were taking drugs at Tom's apartment, and nothing did happened.

spacer.png

spacer.png

apt offline, congratulation you just literally killed an apartment 😂😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

apt offline, congratulation you just literally killed an apartment 😂😂

That happened 3 weeks ago. Should be another reason (maybe ISP problems). So, do the VH admins read the posts here?