B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes she had a boyfriend before at Masha and they used to have regular sex. If i'm not mistaken they had a massive row with Masha ans Sasha that time unless i'm mistaken.

seems like i do remember reading that Daleys....thanks

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes she had a boyfriend before at Masha and they used to have regular sex. If i'm not mistaken they had a massive row with Masha ans Sasha that time unless i'm mistaken.

You have right on everything, the massive row was more on Sasha's part

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

sono solo amici

I thought this kind of term didn't exist for you and that GOV girls fucked with everyone they brought into the apartment, whether in front of or outside the cameras
All this lacks consistency if you ask me :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Pensavo che questo tipo di termine non esistesse per te e che le ragazze del GOV fottessero con tutti quelli che portavano nell'appartamento, davanti o fuori dalle telecamere.
Tutto ciò manca di coerenza se me lo chiedi:grande sorriso:

dimentichi che sono vere lesbiche, e la coerenza manca a te. 😉

It's good that P&T have friends round. Isn't that what guys have been crying out for here?...real life guests, not from the other apartments or previous tenants...like Carla and Yanai's place, or the old Russian apts. Normal life, and no shit shows...😁

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's good that P&T have friends round. Isn't that what guys have been crying out for here?...real life guests, not from the other apartments or previous tenants...like Carla and Yanai's place, or the old Russian apts. Normal life, and no shit shows...😁

Yep, exactly! It's great to see friends visit!