Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

absolutely moving how insightful and open minded and thoughtful of a  post I have ever read here.... I just had to comment beyond upvote or like ...well done 

Thank you very much Sir! And i totally meant it.

I must admit...the post that started Harleygate tonight...I had to double check it was actually posted by Harley. So I can see where Timber's coming from, coz, you've gotta admit guys, it was totally out of character for him..🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must admit...the post that started Harleygate tonight...I had to double check it was actually posted by Harley. So I can see where Timber's coming from, coz, you've gotta admit guys, it was totally out of character for him..🙄

All I will say is that some people are wonderfully cunning and manipulative. 

If the language in this sounds familiar-well-------😏

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it. I will not look for it.  But I know I have had words with him and he reached out to me. For that I will defend him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not in this thread as of late.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora (Hendrix of rlc) and Malia (The sweet little Star) have actually brought people together. More than i bet any other topic, any other room. People have become friends because of them. I myself have only been here a short while but have been made more than welcome. I've spoken to decent good folk. Already shared personal troubles, family problems which some of us have and use the forum as a getaway, a place of solitude to escape for a bit. And it is down to 2 women thousands of miles away! Do Leora and Malia know how much they actually mean to people? I hope they do now!

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And long may it continue...Me and Harley are good...but I prefer this Harley, as long as it lasts and it's genuine...😉

Still suspicious and not off guard, but I much more prefer this Harley too.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora (Hendrix of rlc) and Malia (The sweet little Star) have actually brought people together. More than i bet any other topic, any other room. People have become friends because of them. I myself have only been here a short while but have been made more than welcome. I've spoken to decent good folk. Already shared personal troubles, family problems which some of us have and use the forum as a getaway, a place of solitude to escape for a bit. And it is down to 2 women thousands of miles away! Do Leora and Malia know how much they actually mean to people? I hope they do now!

It's good to know that CC is here as a bit of escapism for you Slipper in, what sounds like, from other post, tricky times..The way things are at the moment, I much prefer CC to RLC, but, tbh, I always have. I love the banter. We don't always have to agree with each other to get on...and personally I think it's important to be able to take the shit, as well as dish it out, and laugh at ourselves...That's the way I look at it anyway...

• Like 4