Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Have a little and I do mean a little faith Ze....it's bound to get better before it get's worse 🙂

"Its bound to get better before its gets worse"........Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

• Haha 1

il y a 13 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Have a little and I do mean a little faith Ze....it's bound to get better before it get's worse 🙂

In other words the worst of this couple has yet to come.

You are really impatient, it is still a little early before friends can come to visit the apartment
They're just starting to get comfortable with the cameras
Remember how the other couples were or are before you start complaining or criticizing this one :angel:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You are really impatient, it is still a little early before friends can come to visit the apartment
Remember how the other couples were or are before you start complaining or criticizing this one :angel:

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not necessarily, give them some time.  with the whole Covid thing going on, I think it's only fair

This and this. I feel like context is important in regards to the addition of this couple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just expressing my opinion,i mean if there was something nice,interesting to say i also woud coment it,like i will do when and if things get better.Its a forum(that i actualy pay)and people have all types of ideias,views of things,just do like i do...i undersand,acept people have their views and most of times i just or not ready or ready and keep going..my coments will reflect what is going on in past,present and in future in house.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just expressing my opinion,i mean if there was something nice,interesting to say i also woud coment it,like i will do when and if things get better.Its a forum(that i actualy pay)and people have all types of ideias,views of things,just do like i do...i undersand,acept people have their views and most of times i just or not ready or ready and keep going..my coments will reflect what is going on in past,present and in future in house.

So in summary, we have the same right to tell you our opinion when we think your opinion is bad and you are on the wrong track 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Also social distancing has only just been relaxed, so they might not be totally comfortable with that yet ether...

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

So in summary, we have the same right to tell you our opinion when we think your opinion is bad and you are on the wrong track 😉

As long as you acept my opinion then fine.Tired of people trying to condicionate what people say just because they dont like it or agree.Imagine every dame post you made i imediatly would coment about it and say that you never correct..exactly.Gess i will start doing that because some like to bother,being critical with every dam post i make.