Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

Pepik disturbed Eliska by sucking her pussy while she was watching TV. As Pepik´s efforts did not make Eliska even move, he got frustrated and disappointed and turned his back to Eliska. She tried to comfort her a little and continued watching TV. Too bad, Eliska is one of the prettiest girls on RLC, but Pepik is not much of a lover.

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Pepik disturbed Eliska by sucking her pussy while she was watching TV. As Pepik´s efforts did not make Eliska even move, he got frustrated and disappointed and turned his back to Eliska. She tried to comfort her a little and continued watching TV. Too bad, Eliska is one of the prettiest girls on RLC, but Pepik is not much of a lover.

Maybe Eliska is not much of a lover.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, EMMETT111 a dit :

what a joke packing up for another (vacation) edited false alarm 

If they're going on vacation again this week then that's is it i'm emailing RLC and telling them i want a couple who stays in the apartment not going on vacation every weekend.

• Upvote 1

Lol i am not sure but think they gone..Vacationsricky gervais laughing GIF.If so wonder how many time will take rlc to put info.I notice last time they were super fast taking out the travel signal(even tought the motel couple only returned many hours after).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lol i am not sure but think they gone..Vacationsricky gervais laughing GIF.If so wonder how many time will take rlc to put info.I notice last time they were super fast taking out the travel signal(even tought the motel couple only returned many hours after).

Would it really make any difference?

On 8/13/2020 at 12:08 AM, Nenemoh7 said:

can someone tell me plz the timestamp where we can see eliska hiding bottles and drinking?

It goes on for periods, but when she has a bottle she hides it in the bedroom in the closet there.
The last time I saw her very drunk was Aug 1