Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

40 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

So the new stove aka cooker is getting installed and it looks like the installer is wondering if he is in a dream.  He has three supervisors - Nina appropriately attired in overalls with her sweet cheeks sticking out;  Kira with her most appropriate "Brainy" muscle shirt; and Kapitan.  The installer is definitely amused.  

Hahaha I was just checking this out on replay, and took a few interesting snaps.  Mr. Handsome Installer took 1.5 hours to install this small stove!  He spent most of the time at the table writing stuff in a notebook????  I can install a new range in 15 minutes!  But, in this case, I would definitely need at least 5 hours. 😁  However, he did take a break to take a selfie with Breakfast (or Lunch) on his head - what a good sport!  LOL  In the other pics, Nina is not happy with the gap behind the range, and for good reason.  It needs some kind of backsplash, which I have no doubt they will come up within a few days.  

Now they must spend some time removing the stench of "male" from the apartment LOL  

birdselfie.JPG.ff8c2ba4cc8a5e4740951b7ed7aaf74b.JPG

tweettweet.JPG.37f33defc514ce227b9689b8adc2d008.JPG

gap1.JPG.c2156a99ac5b907810528873674eeafa.JPG

gap2.JPG.2272f127422775cddb6ecd9702e5ad63.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The new pillow is obviously for Nina.  Kira looks absolutely exhausted.  Bathroom pic - why are Breakfast and Lunch being sequestered to the bathroom so much?  Also, notice through the bathroom window, there is a brick wall, which doesn't jive with Kjeld's floorplan.  Very interesting.  

newpillow.JPG

bathroomwindow.JPG

• Like 4

I'm surprised they don't employ a sona sound machine to help them sleep.  You know, the kind you can choose between ocean waves, rainfall, white noise, whatever.  But it is completely silent in their bedroom!  (aside from the ghosts, aka B&S).  I've seen them try guided meditation and even ASMR (which I do), but they prefer a silent bedroom - not even a box fan.  Kira can cat-nap on a dime, and as long as Nina has SugarDuck, she's good to go.  I couldn't handle that complete silence, I need at least the sound of a fan running.  Plus Fred, I guess he's my Sugar Duck equivalent LOL.  

sugarduck.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

The new pillow is obviously for Nina.  Kira looks absolutely exhausted.  Bathroom pic - why are Breakfast and Lunch being sequestered to the bathroom so much?  Also, notice through the bathroom window, there is a brick wall, which doesn't jive with Kjeld's floorplan.  Very interesting.  

bathroomwindow.JPG  0

Have seen it :biggrin:

Bathroom view.jpg

• Like 4

Il y a 17 heures, ed2 a dit :

Nina's neck seem to be hurting.

It always will if she insists on slouching so much.  Balancing the laptop on her belly with her chin almost on her chest is not good for a body.  I still think a folding bed tray is the way to go for them.  So damn useful in so many ways.  I know coz I'm being so lazy lately, even I'm spending too much time in bed on a tablet playing stupid games...😅

It encourages you to at least sit up in bed with your back straight.  Pic of the one I use, (from Amazon) but others are available.  Fully adjustable and folds flat for storage either at the side of, or under the bed.  They could also use it to sit the laptop at the bottom of the bed when watching movies etcetera. Kira could even use it as tray to bring in the breakfast without fear of dropping anything, though I will recommend a non-slip mat on it. 

lapt top bed tray.jpg

• Like 1

Oh PS!  I'm not on any commission from Amazon or anyone else for that matter.  So the Russian equivalent is probably their best bet.  Jeff Bezos already has enough money...

To illustrate my point see pic below from This morning.

Nina slouching on bed.png

• Like 2