Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

I have 4 bottles in my bath/shower. Soap, shampoo, and 2 possibly empty bottles of soap and shampoo, that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet, because there might be alittle bit left if I fill water in them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have 4 bottles in my bath/shower. Soap, shampoo, and 2 possibly empty bottles of soap and shampoo, that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet, because there might be alittle bit left if I fill water in them.

I have one bottle of Old Spice shampoo, one bar of yellow Dial soap, since I seem to be one of the few men on Earth that still uses bar soap, and about 26 small tiny pieces of yellow Dial soap that, like you, some day I will melt together to make one big bar of yellow Dial soap.  But in my other three bathrooms, there are various and sundry bottles of female product that various and sundry former "friends" have left behind in their hasty retreat to escape.  😂  

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Next year when I'll go to see them I will install another one for them

But WHERE?  The kitchen is jam packed as it is, there's no room for a regular dishwasher, unless there is another secret hidey hole we don't know about.  I still haven't seen where the clothes washer is, I assume the bathroom, some how.  

• Like 2

Speaking of missing items, I haven't seen Hairball working lately, if at all, in the new place.  Is this Hairball here, beside the stick vacuum?  It doesn't seem like he has much purpose in life now, with all these levels in the new apt.  🤔  Poor Hairball.  😔

hairball.JPG

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

But WHERE?  

At the same location.
I saw a small Bosch "6 place settings" at a fair price, but with plumbing installation.
I understand our dear friends for having chosen simplicity. Everyone knows that labor is expensive in Russia as elsewhere.

• Like 1

I am just blown away by how small that dishwasher is, but I have found an even smaller one from the past:

tiny-countertop-dishwasher.jpg

This is a European one that does require @jouandomy installation, but could sit on a counter top.  Looks for practical.

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Klarstein Amazonia 6 Table Dishwasher - Class A+, 1380 W, 6 Place Settings, 49 dB, Energy Efficient Design, Low Noise Level, Includes Cutlery Basket Extra Support, Easy to Clean, Silver: Amazon.co.uk: Large Appliances

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I have one bottle of Old Spice shampoo, one bar of yellow Dial soap, since I seem to be one of the few men on Earth that still uses bar soap, and about 26 small tiny pieces of yellow Dial soap that, like you, some day I will melt together to make one big bar of yellow Dial soap.  But in my other three bathrooms, there are various and sundry bottles of female product that various and sundry former "friends" have left behind in their hasty retreat to escape.  😂  

@sturmchaser You may be surprised how many (at least American) guys use bars of soap.  My "little pieces" get relegated to hand washing when they are too small.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

At the same location.
I saw a small Bosch "6 place settings" at a fair price, but with plumbing installation.
I understand our dear friends for having chosen simplicity. Everyone knows that labor is expensive in Russia as elsewhere.

Be sure to get a photo of you getting on the airplane with a dishwasher in your carry on luggage.

haha.gif.da01ab6d5cc69200bd6c8656662db456.gif

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

@sturmchaser You may be surprised how many (at least American) guys use bars of soap.  My "little pieces" get relegated to hand washing when they are too small.

Understood, and my bottle of Old Spice shampoo lasts about a year, since I have just a little bit more hair on my head than Stone Cold Steve Austin.  In fact, we look a lot alike.  😁  

stonecold.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Understood, and my bottle of Old Spice shampoo lasts about a year, since I have just a little bit more hair on my head than Stone Cold Steve Austin.  In fact, we look a lot alike.  😁  

stonecold.JPG  0

Steve Austin Thumbs Up GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1