Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

2 hours ago, refazer said:

arrival of the dishwasher

I don't want to sound negative, but that thing looks like it could only hold four plates, four glasses, and some silverware.  And it's just the two of them.  I guess my question is, what's the point?  They removed the microwave and replaced with a countertop dishwasher?  Ehhhh.... 🤔 

I can't see diddly squat right now, since all I'm getting from VH is the constantly spinning circle.... 😡

spinspinspin.JPG

• Sad 4

15 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Haven't heard the Kapitan song in quite a while.  Nina does a nice rendition from the toilet...

And Kira peed for an eternity! 😁💖

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And Kira peed for an eternity! 😁💖

LOL yes she did!  It's interesting that we can hear the, umm, toilet activities much clearer here than in the previous apt.  Not that I'm IN to that kind of thing like you are @ed2  LMAO  Also they moved the cat litter box from the foot of the tub closer to the toilet, which makes more sense when scooping the pooping.  And the tub can barely fit all of their bottles of "product."  SO. MANY. BOTTLES.  Women will always baffle me, especially with their need for countless bathing products.  But, we've had this discussion ad infinitum and we'll never come to a sensible conclusion. 😄   

bottleseverywhere.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I don't want to sound negative, but that thing looks like it could only hold four plates, four glasses, and some silverware.  And it's just the two of them.  I guess my question is, what's the point?  They removed the microwave and replaced with a countertop dishwasher?  Ehhhh.... 🤔 

Ok, I understand the problem!
They needed a dishwasher and they came across the description of this: without installation, no plumbing!
So of course it was the easiest.
Next year when I'll go to see them I will install another one for them. After all I was a plumber when I worked.😁

• Like 5
  • Confused 1