Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

44 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

On replay (of course), I saw M & L's arrival at 2117, so I went to their apartment and found when they left there - 2028.  So that means, in my limited math skilz, it's a 45 minute travel time between point A and point B, assuming they didn't stop somewhere in between.  They brought some paperwork, and a bagful of more stuff N & K left behind. I imagine they will be finding their stuff in the apt for the next few months LOL. 

They got the tour, had some fun with the cats, had a sushi dinner, and now have been playing this game for hours.  I bet Masha is going crazy, wanting to devour Kira like she did to Karina in Kjeld's post.  And I swear, Lex only owns one shirt - FUCK - because I've never seen him wear anydamnthing else, except for a crusty robe.  Hopefully his next VH paycheck will be enough for him to buy some new clothes.  

game.JPG

the game looks like Harry Potter Monopoly

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Farewells at 0238.  A fun time had by all.  Kira couldn't wait to get those tight jeans off.  And now devouring leftovers (because it's poor etiquette to eat more than your guests) - Kira, always the perfect hostess.  🥰  

goodbye.JPG

nopants.JPG

leftovers.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

On replay (of course), I saw M & L's arrival at 2117, so I went to their apartment and found when they left there - 2028.  So that means, in my limited math skilz, it's a 45 minute travel time between point A and point B, assuming they didn't stop somewhere in between.  They brought some paperwork, and a bagful of more stuff N & K left behind. I imagine they will be finding their stuff in the apt for the next few months LOL. 

Watching last night, it was VERY stormy in St. P.

I looked through all of the apartments that I think are in St. P and only saw signs of lightning in these two:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/15887-daenerys-2020-part-1/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-1635920454

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/14647-candy-red-jack-white-2020-part-1/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-1635920522

I was really surprised that I saw no sign of this anywhere else.

Of course N&K were too busy waxing and watching TV to notice, but it also may be that their windows are too obscured  by other buildings to notice.

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

J'attends toujours que les filles nous fournissent ces jumelles dont nous avons tant besoin. Des nouvelles à ce sujet? 🤔

Je te vois sourire GIF par Originals

you still have to be patient, but improvements soon ...