Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

Okay, I hate to sound like a broken record here, or like some creepy audiophile, but once again, I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE.  

There is a SOUND - in the hall - cam 10 - that sounds like a woman moaning or sighing.  It isn't exactly rhythmic, but it happens frequently.  It's a female sound, not a dog, not a cat, not a duck, not a machine, but clearly human, IMO.  It's a "honk" and it shouldn't be there, that often.  I watch cam-10 when they are out, to catch them arriving home, so I get to hear these bizarre noises.  

Watch and listen from 07:41:00 till 07:41:40 (I can only provide a pic of the time frame).  WHAT do YOU hear?  Is it a sigh, a moan?  What is it?  Remember the sound in K/M/L?  Are all of these Russian apartments filled with demons and ghosts that only cams can detect?  Or am I just going bonkers from watching too many "Unsolved Mysteries" on YouTube late at night.  I'd say the latter.  But there IS an unexplainable sound there.  

weirdsound.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Okay, I hate to sound like a broken record here, or like some creepy audiophile, but once again, I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE.  

There is a SOUND - in the hall - cam 10 - that sounds like a woman moaning or sighing.  It isn't exactly rhythmic, but it happens frequently.  It's a female sound, not a dog, not a cat, not a duck, not a machine, but clearly human, IMO.  It's a "honk" and it shouldn't be there, that often.  I watch cam-10 when they are out, to catch them arriving home, so I get to hear these bizarre noises.  

Watch and listen from 07:41:00 till 07:41:40 (I can only provide a pic of the time frame).  WHAT do YOU hear?  Is it a sigh, a moan?  What is it?  Remember the sound in K/M/L?  Are all of these Russian apartments filled with demons and ghosts that only cams can detect?  Or am I just going bonkers from watching too many "Unsolved Mysteries" on YouTube late at night.  I'd say the latter.  But there IS an unexplainable sound there.  

weirdsound.JPG  0

I heard nothing unusual there. Most likely people above or below the place. I agree the sound is human. Seem sound insulation is quite bad in that place. You can also hear the wind outside. 

But I don't think there is a ghost...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I heard nothing unusual there. Most likely people above or below the place. I agree the sound is human. Seem sound insulation is quite bad in that place. You can also hear the wind outside. 

But I don't think there is a ghost...

As I remember many tower blocks were made from very poor quality materials; still present across the UK  and other countries, those kinds of apartments are very popular in East Europe; anyway, you can clearly hear your neighbours, especially in the night-time 😁

• Like 1

Same hear, No not misspelt.  

Almost certainly something from above.  Probably someone sitting on a chair and pushing it back across the floor just before they get up off it?   You get used to this sort of thing when living in apartment blocks...

• Like 2

Of more concern is their neighbours having a problem with them!  When Nina starts to scream then I guess most of the neighbours hear it.  😁   I guess they KNOW it's not a ghost then 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Same hear, No not misspelt.  

Almost certainly something from above.  Probably someone sitting on a chair and pushing it back across the floor just before they get up off it?   You get used to this sort of thing when living in apartment blocks...

Or sometimes piping noises?
I know, I know, plumber one day ...👨‍🔧

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Orange is the new red !!!

Morning Kjeld 

Looking at your design s of the kitchen I had thought we could have another camera on the wall next to the birdcage  

looking into the kitchen from the other end  any thoughts?

il y a 52 minutes, turkey a dit :

Orange is the new red !!!

sorry but Nina's pants are red, I could confirm with other photos but they are not on VHTV

• Like 1