Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

Oh dear!  Well I keep trying...  Kira is having to wear a mask again to try and get some sleep. 

I know some people think I have a downer on Nina but sometimes she is not as considerate to her missus as she ought to be.  They have a living room and a workroom where she could go, and one of them even has a bed she could lay on.  Whilst Nina can sleep soundly anywhere/anytime, Kira struggles to get proper, deep sleep, unless it's in a darkened room.

I just think it's a shame, that's all.  🙁

Kira masked trying to sleep.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Oh dear!  Well I keep trying...  Kira is having to wear a mask again to try and get some sleep. 

I know some people think I have a downer on Nina but sometimes she is not as considerate to her missus as she ought to be.  They have a living room and a workroom where she could go, and one of them even has a bed she could lay on.  Whilst Nina can sleep soundly anywhere/anytime, Kira struggles to get proper, deep sleep, unless it's in a darkened room.

I just think it's a shame, that's all.  🙁

Kira masked trying to sleep.png  0

Nina has always been abit  me me me abit selfish .she can sleep during the day ,while Kira is working. 
So at night she is wide awake. 
As you said Nina could go in the living room to play her games. 
So Kira could get a good nights sleep! 
It will never change!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Nina has always been abit  me me me abit selfish .she can sleep during the day ,while Kira is working. 
So at night she is wide awake. 
As you said Nina could go in the living room to play her games. 
So Kira could get a good nights sleep! 
It will never change!

Correct, Nina is selfish and intentionally inflicts her selfishness on Kira. Kira just love getting her off though. The one thing Nina does is she will try to get Kira off sometimes, though Kira seems reluctant.

• Like 1

Any bets on where it's going to go?  Not much room left in that place.  It's too wide to fit in either office space, so I'm going guess against this long wall in the bedroom.  What say you?   (also it seems kind of rickety to handle anything heavier than 357 stuffed ducks)

wall.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 7