Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

il y a 8 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Dont know if anyone else listened(that undersand spanish)but before shower of couple Sly sayed in an joking way to Yanai..Lets take the shower toghter(all them)hehe.

Who is Sly LOL All them shower maybe a foursome sometime also.

Maybe is just me but they are doing the game wrong way,we all know the escape game is done will them naked and when they found the "keys" the girls have to jump up and down..up and down and at same time say..i love you ze.Well maybe is just me😝.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe is just me but they are doing the game wrong way,we all know the escape game is done will them naked and when they found the "keys" the girls have to jump up and down..up and down and at same time say..i love you ze.Well maybe is just me😝.

like the way you think lol

• Haha 1

I look to many of this C&Y guests,how they look nice,how them seem fun and extroverty and think..how blind the folks in charge of site must be to get houses to "couples" like Eriska&Pepik that are so boring and unisteresting not to mention with zero interest to be in the project.No wonder site is in so low stats nowdays,the really have no clue😔.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I look to many of this C&Y guests,how they look nice,how them seem fun and extroverty amd think..how blind the folks in charge of site must be to get houses to "couples" like Eriska&Pepik that are so boring and unisteresting not to mention with zero interest to be in the project.No wonder site is in so low stats nowdays,the really have no clue😔.

For me, this has been one of the best apts in RLC. Real local couple with real and good sex and real fun, always bringing nice funny and beautiful guests. And they're giving the house a nice decoration making it theyr own 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, costa049 said:

For me, this has been one of the best apts in RLC. Real local couple with real and good sex and real fun, always bringing nice guests, funny and hot

Couldnt agree more.We seen so many great potential future residents,very atractive latinas,funny,sexy,couples that are fun to watch togheter and rlc just decide to put boring,that barely talk one with anothers and not present in houses.Long live C&Y house.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

For me, this has been one of the best apts in RLC. Real local couple with real and good sex and real fun, always bringing nice funny and beautiful guests. And they're giving the house a nice decoration making it theyr own 🙂

And Carla is a magnificent hostess to her guests. Best on this site. IMHO