Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Well no happy told me actually ...and the rest of us...can you not read?

Yes I can. I assume you can to, otherwise you would not be in a thread pretending not to be interested in what's going on. Should really stop telling on yourself.

I don't know what Yanai and Carla can say to the two girls on the balcony especially since there is no sound and it is difficult to hear with the kitchen camera but that sounds serious, I hope it's to tell the girls that RLC will open a roomate apartment in Barcelona :biggrin:

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yes I can. I assume you can to, otherwise you would not be in a thread pretending not to be interested in what's going on. Should really stop telling on yourself.

Just countering the propaganda that has been shit out all day.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No sé qué pueden decir Yanai y Carla a las dos chicas en el balcón, especialmente porque no hay sonido y es difícil escuchar con la cámara de la cocina, pero eso suena serio, espero que sea para decirles a las chicas que RLC se abrirá un apartamento de alquiler en Barcelona :gran sonrisa:

PROHIBIDO TAPAR LAS CAMARAS  , ESO DIJO .

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

I don't know what Yanai and Carla can say to the two girls on the balcony especially since there is no sound and it is difficult to hear with the kitchen camera but that sounds serious, I hope it's to tell the girls that RLC will open a roomate apartment in Barcelona :biggrin:

Perhaps a couple of them would be nice and some couple apt.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Just countering the propaganda that has been shit out all day.

So again, you're in a thread reading about the events of an apartment you pretend you're not interested in. Gotcha.