Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guests evening 3some,May 19 in category Threesome on realm Daenerys camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited...

Completely missed that probably because of the lights out, guess i have to take the credit back 

Just now, coolcucumber said:

What are the chances that the brunette is actually Ju-Ju who arrived with the old man ? 

big chances but in that case who is the Lord? still confusing, since for sure the blond guy dates Alice Amelie etc. and the old guy doesnt look like he is part of vh .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

no funny is..

the ginger beard guy says , hei we dont have salt,no winegard, they blond guy says hei write a list from what is missing so i could buy it.

his wife says " oh i feel like i'm home here"

the brunette says, "hei this camera is all the way here and could be dangerus we need to replace it in future"

Alice etc says "what the hell i'm doing here"

everyfucking one acts like they are the tenants....go figure out 🤯

Really incredible...😂 
I guess with the cam she means the hallway cam? I stopped counting how often it got hit today already 🤣

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

big chances but in that case who is the Lord? still confusing, since for sure the blond guy dates Alice Amelie etc. and the old guy doesnt look like he is part of vh .

Maybe Lord Extra (The older guy) is the real lord...

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

I think Lord is the one who was there still since the opening of this apartment, Alice/Alisa bf i mean because VHTV on twitter did say on the opening day that Ju-Ju will arrive tomorrow meaning Lord is already in the apartment, right ?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Lord Extra (The older guy) is the real lord...

But then again why would Alisa/Alice bf will tell her that she have to fuck other people too which she didn't want too, if he was guest clearly they don't have to so high chance Alisa/Alice bf is the Lord and the older man is Lord's Lord lmao

Okay dark haired girl is not Ju-Ju when the guy in bedroom is Lord as she is sleeping on sofa. She is only Ju-Ju when Lord Extra is Lord...
So now only two Ju-Jus left. Amelie-Alice-Alpaca or sporty girl... When sporty girl is Ju-Ju bearded guy is Lord...

• Haha 1